• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 AR195

Djkinn13

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
hello people well this week one of my new AR195, after 15 years of Seadoo’s Rxtx and Kawasaki and Honda I’m now a boat owner.been reading here for couple months on the ups downs and all arounds and happy to say I think I’m going to enjoy this with having a family of three it was time

Djkinn13

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Never was great at these forums but I’ll catch hold, by the way thank to u guys I’ve already replaced the trailer roller with the new 3 1/2 sholtz and broke in engine by the book as I do all my toys lol, so fell free to fire away with anything and I’ll be all ears and as I said earlier the water and jets are not new to me just now it’s in a boat lol

Djkinn13

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
All yea in mostly fresh water eastern waters Life in northern VA and have place in Ohio also but normally in Va with this unit

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Welcome to the party and great choice on your AR195..

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board, be sure to look at the FAQ tab at the top of the page for lots of great tips/DIY's

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Welcome aboard

Djkinn13

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man so many sweet rigs!! Lol all good no bad just chomping at the bit,Saturday can’t come quick enough only missing part is the hyper lite 2.0 and boots my cuz is waiting for to add as gift to my new Yammha. Yea I know he got off cheap lol

Djkinn13

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Malibu Dan sweet yota. That’s my choice too 2015 TRD PRO happens too be what does all my pulling lol, I’m sure it will show up on here at some point

Djkinn13

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know one this fellows I need to quite buying toys,GeenHawk forms for skis RZR forms good gosh now here,going to have to hire my boy just to keep up post lol

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
If your trailer doesn't have them - Boat Buckles are a most do mod.

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Welcome, I do a fair amount of camping here in Oregon with overnight moorage and with the current pop-up cleat design doesn't provide the best fender placement. I added a 4th cleat on each side which makes docking and moorage much better. Cleat 4.jpg Cleat 5.jpg