• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy 2018 AR240 Premium Mooring Cover (Black)*Urgent*

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welp, I was on a road trip with my shipping cover on about 2 weeks ago and it finally gave out. I looked in my rear view mirror to find it flopping around like a dying chicken. I reached out to my dealer to find they do not have them in stock and finding a dealer with this premium cover on hand is apparently as hard as finding an Indiana Jones treasure. I have cash on hand and an uncovered boat outside that needs to be covered ASAP.

CAN ANYONE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION?! Yamaha has these on back order until 8/19 and I just CAN’T wait that long!!

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I don't have a cover for you, but if you need to store it covered, I suggest a silver tarp and some bungee cords. Even a 30x20' is enough to keep the rain off and the sun off until you can source one. They're less than $50 too.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don't have a cover for you, but if you need to store it covered, I suggest a silver tarp and some bungee cords. Even a 30x20' is enough to keep the rain off and the sun off until you can source one. They're less than $50 too.
Thanks, yes I have a huge moving tarp over it right now fastened by bungees. Best I can do for now.

Inthrustwetrust

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
24ft generic cover from West Marine on my 240, works fine for non trailing purposes if you are in a pinch. I think it was $250. Don’t fit like a glove or look as good as the Yamaha cover but it keeps the sun and rain out.

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
24ft generic cover from West Marine on my 240, works fine for non trailing purposes if you are in a pinch. I think it was $250. Don’t fit like a glove or look as good as the Yamaha cover but it keeps the sun and rain out.
i appreciate the tip. Do you mind posting the link?

Inthrustwetrust

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
i appreciate the tip. Do you mind posting the link?

It’s bigger than picture makes it out to be. I fold the tower down and put the cover over everything and the cover still drapes a foot or two over the back of the boat. I also have tried the cover with the tower up, you can make it work but you can’t really get the cover tight over the rear cockpit which can lead to pooling.

pkaspa

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have an extra used mooring cover for a 2015 242 Limited S that I'd sell, if you're interested. I believe it would be the same fit for your boat.

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have an extra used mooring cover for a 2015 242 Limited S that I'd sell, if you're interested. I believe it would be the same fit for your boat.
Very interested. How much? Can you post pictures? You would be shipping to 37363.

Avidgrant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Craigslist Pittsburgh. There is one for sale for $200 I believe. Not mine...

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi I just wanted to say thanks! I actually called this place today and ordered. They had 4 in stock and my cover will be delivered on Thursday!!! Even better than that I paid $715 OTD for the cover. My dealer was going to charge me $901 OTD!!! Thanks all!!
How did you pay $715 OTD? Do they not charge tax. I'm looking to buy one for my 2014 AR240 too if that's the case.

Daddy Fat Sacs

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are you guys not paying tax or something? When I put the cover in my cart it adds about $50 worth of tax.

Daddy Fat Sacs

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Are you guys not paying tax or something? When I put the cover in my cart it adds about $50 worth of tax.
No, it initially added it and then updated once I put in all my shipping info. Try that