• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Bimini June trip (June 24th - June 30th)

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
During my search I encountered a lot of these “too good to be true” deals on Craigslist. I sent emails/sms etc and all turned out to be scams. They are either collecting information about potential buyers or trying to sell me something.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just watched ( again) the Baltimore guy's video from the 2014 crossing. They were complaining about 1 foot waves as they approached Bimini :mad:
So freaking jealous:banghead:

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
off topic a bit

I was reading about naming vehicles and came across a discussion that its bad luck NOT to name your vessel..................what are your opinions??

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
I took off my graphics after last years Bimini trip, customs asked me if the name that I used on my forms was actually on my ski, and at the time it was the model of the ski, now its going to be different....

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
hmmm....why would you use that name? That's the name of the street I live on!! lol
I'm naming my Jeep Mischief and I want to name the ski something along those lines

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I almost named my f250 that but my kids and i came to an agreement and named it big berffa! Not burtha.. thats too classy... big berffa fits! If not that then it would have been lolita

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
hmmm....why would you use that name? That's the name of the street I live on!! lol
I'm naming my Jeep Mischief and I want to name the ski something along those lines
I like Mistress I probably should have named the boat that.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length