• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Silver Glen Springs Invasion

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I know this is JetSki event, but I will be taking the boat up with some friends and their skis, anyone else plan on going? It is June 9th.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
This is fun I went last year
If you are out this year, look for us! Will be in my red SX210 with probably yellow and red seadoo sparks and a blue yamaha ski.

sx998

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Put me down as “Likely”.
Last year was fun.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
June 9th is the date of the Jet Ski meet. We rented a home so will be on the water Saturday and Sunday.

Benny Sibbitt

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I let you know when we get closer

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can't make Saturday (kids b-day party for a family member) but Sunday might be a go depending on the weather. Where you staying at @adrianp89

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
We are staying about 2 miles north of the springs on the water. If you make it out give me a shout!

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I can't make out this weekend I had a family friend passed away last weekend and we're situating the funeral days and helping family out because next weekend on the Father's Day weekend we're burying him and I won't be on the water for the next two weeks which I need to be but my family buddy was very good with us in a good close friend so please keep up with me and let me know if you guys go out anytime you're in town again I'll be more than glad to join in wish I could join you guys this weekend but maybe next time.