• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD - 2018 Yamaha 210 FSH

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have a 2018 210 FSH I am considering selling. It has about $15k to $20k in upgrades including a much better trailer. Around 100 hours. (Maybe less.) I don't have time to use the boat. It is located in Charleston, SC and I have numerous videos on YouTube covering the upgrades.

SOLD

- $54k
- Full SeaDek from JBP
- MinnKota 112 lb thrust, 72 inch shaft, 36v w/ 3 110AH batteries
- Optima AGM house and start batteries
- 2 battery chargers wired via single AC plug
- Fresh water tank (5 or 7 gal) with pump and hose
- Electric raw water pump
- Sound proofed engine bay
- JBP Thrust Vectors and Lateral Thrusters
- 10' Garmin with in-hull transducer
- Tasco Fender quick release
- All life jackets, fire extinguishers, etc.
- VHF radio and antenna w/ hand-held backup
- MoB+ Wireless kill switch (watch band)
- Rear LED flood lights in red/white
- Forward LED flood lights
- Underwater multi color option light
- Full bimini that covers the forward seat area with 7 foot head room
- Yamaha mooring cover (3 years old)
- Newish stamoid top from G2 outfitters
- Anchor, dock lines, etc.
- Custom trailer from Charleston Trailer (new $5200)
- Lectrotab Trim tabs with auto leveling
- Probably more I can't remember right now

IMG_0504.JPG

Last edited:

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Such a bummer. good luck with the sale ….

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I actually watched all his videos while I was researching boats. Awaiting a local dealer callback before I decide new or used. Can't beat a loaded out rig tho
I also would save you the trouble of going through the entire boat and correcting all of the factory errors :)

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Still for sale?
Yes, but I put it on pause. I am taking the family to Disney World on Sunday and will be gone for a week. After that I will probably put more effort into it.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I also would save you the trouble of going through the entire boat and correcting all of the factory errors :)
This is an underrated comment right here. LOTS of value from having an experienced jetboater go through the thing already and fix all the "little crap" that these boats always have.

Do you have a link to the wireless MOB on a watch? Just had an idea of using that as a kill switch when I'm in the water and the toddler is in the boat playing.

Beautiful boat. Good luck with the sale.

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
This is an underrated comment right here. LOTS of value from having an experienced jetboater go through the thing already and fix all the "little crap" that these boats always have.

Do you have a link to the wireless MOB on a watch? Just had an idea of using that as a kill switch when I'm in the water and the toddler is in the boat playing.

Beautiful boat. Good luck with the sale.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The MOB is great I tried another brand and then switched and thus works awesome. I give my kid and old lady one to were when they are on the boat also.

Tato407

Reaction score
Boat Make
Key West
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes, but I put it on pause. I am taking the family to Disney World on Sunday and will be gone for a week. After that I will probably put more effort into it.
Wish I'd seen this earlier. I would have had you bring the 210 down for delivery🤪, and taken you guys out to dinner in Disney Springs (I live in ORL). Hope you had a great trip.

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Wish I'd seen this earlier. I would have had you bring the 210 down for delivery🤪, and taken you guys out to dinner in Disney Springs (I live in ORL). Hope you had a great trip.
Your city is way hot dude. Never doing that shit again in July.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Your city is way hot dude. Never doing that shit again in July.

Ha, I hear ya. Two years ago did it first week of August for Disney. Never felt heat like that before in my life. Day after day all day, waiting in lines for rides. Felt like just laying down and calling it quits for the trip.