• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2018 Yamaha 212X For Sale Loaded $55k or best offer: Oshkosh, Wisconsin

Casey Blasczyk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm selling my 2018 Yamaha 212X in the green/black Jet Boat with 66 hours on it. This boat is immaculate shape, washed and waxed after every use. I bought this boat last year basically for the weekend of Memorial Weekend. I purchased the extended warranty as well so this boat will have an extra 4 yrs of Yamaha Warranty on it. I have had this boat serviced at an authorized Yamaha Boat Dealership in Oshkosh, WI for all the scheduled services and maintenance. I have also had this boat in storage with the batteries pulled and winterized by the authorized Yamaha Boat dealer that I bought it from. The boat is still currently in storage and I haven't touched it since last October.

Here is the list of things I added to the boat and will come with it................

-Yamaha Canvas Cover
-Yamaha 4year Warranty
-Windows tinted
-Gatlin Wake Wedge
-Fatsac Custom Transom Ballast Bag
-Tsunami Ballast Pump
-XChrome Bluetooth Led lights throughout the boat
-Obrien Wake Surf Board
-Wakeboard
-Wakeboard Rope
-Wake Surf Rope
-AirHead 3Passenger Tube
-Tubing Rope
-Basketball hoop for the rear swim platform

This is a great family boat and has a ton of storage. Looking to move ASAP for $55k or best offer and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. For more pictures as well my phone number is 920-843-1039 and email is gofisty@gmail.com

Attachments

Casey Blasczyk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
This boat is still for sale. Must go!

MiDaLa

Reaction score