• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff 2018 Yamaha AR195 Factory Boat COVER

92hb_hb

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I have a Boat cover for my 2018 ar195 that's just sitting in my attic. Its the one the factory uses to ship the boat to the dealership. Could use a good cleaning/spray down, but is still in good working order. its pretty big and bulky, but I'm sure I could stuff it into a small enough box to ship it out. Looking to get $100 + shipping, or local pick up if you don't mind the drive..

Looks exactly like the one pictured.

Attachments

GROBERTSAF

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I have a Boat cover for my 2018 ar195 that's just sitting in my attic. Its the one the factory uses to ship the boat to the dealership. Could use a good cleaning/spray down, but is still in good working order. its pretty big and bulky, but I'm sure I could stuff it into a small enough box to ship it out. Looking to get $100 + shipping, or local pick up if you don't mind the drive..

Looks exactly like the one pictured.
Do you still have this available? Any idea of shipping cost to 73034?

92hb_hb

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Do you still have this available? Any idea of shipping cost to 73034?
Yes, still available.. honestly, it would probably be cheaper to drive up to tulsa to pick it up, than to ship.. I could meet right around Sapulpa at then end of the turnpike.. lmk