• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff 2019 19' single engine Thrust Vector Wake Black/White - new in box

steve0617

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I bought the Thrust Vector Wake in early 2019 (before it was officially released) to install on my new 2019 AR195. Shortly after receiving it, Will shipped out a second box of updated parts in early June consisting of two replacement white parts and another parts bag.

I never got around to installing it last season. Was about to install it today but I also intend to use the L13 cone, which I read is incompatible with the TVW. Going to go with normal fins that work with the L13.

Original box, instructions and sealed parts bag. I did open the box to look at my new toy when I first got it, but never did more than close up the box and put it on the shelf.

$300 shipped to CONUS. Shipping from Colorado.

Attachments

Last edited:

steve0617

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I bought the Thrust Vector Wake in early 2019 (before it was officially released) to install on my new 2019 AR195. Shortly after receiving it, Will shipped out a second box of updated parts in early June consisting of two replacement white parts and another parts bag.

I never got around to installing it last season. Was about to install it today but I also intend to use the L13 cone, which I read is incompatible with the TVW. Going to go with normal fins that work with the L13.

Original box, instructions and sealed parts bag. I did open the box to look at my new toy when I first got it, but never did more than close up the box and put it on the shelf.

$300 $250 shipped to CONUS. Shipping from Colorado.
Bump. Lowered to $250.

steve0617

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
For those on this thread as well as the private messages, thanks for the offers.

I paid close to $400 for these when they were released. They now cost $420.

They are brand new in the box.

$250 including shipping.

Jeffstrack6

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is this for 1 thrust vector wake?

M6cabriolet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will purchase it if he doesn't. I am buying the regular thrust vector anyway but would upgrade to yours. I can pay immediately.

Thank you

steve0617

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Jeff

Paypal? Venmo?

Whatever works for you is fine with me. I can ship it later today once I receive payment.

Thanks!

steve0617

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
There is a thread here that indicated the L13 cone directed/forced the water in a way that can bend a part of the Thrust Vector.