• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019-2020 Yamaha 275SD BoatTest video

Compatico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
OMG...It's beautiful :)
Beauty is subjective...I don't care for the large side window borders, hard top, and paddle shifters - the latter being very gimmicky. Some of the features are nice, like the rear lounge, swim seats (they should make those an accessory for all models), etc. But I just can't get past the ugly windows, and my wife feels the same.
YMMV
🤨

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Paddle shifters are only on the high end model. None of the videos I’ve seen have mentioned that, but I know they were not on the mid model that I sat in.

I’m not so sure about the under water seats. Now that I’ve seen them... if you were sitting on one, and had another person sitting on the swim deck seat of a 24’, the person in the waters face would be firmly in the other persons knees. It works well on the 27’ because that rear facing lounge is so much farther away from the water.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'd hate to see the cost of this high end model......