• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 212 Limited S flag holder

Ron Westman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Can someone recommend a GREAT flag holder for my boat?
I am not sure I want to drill a hole in the boat, but if that is the best choice then so be it.

I hoping for a GREAT holder that would mount on the wake tower. I would prefer something in the middle of the tower and strong enough to stand up to the boat being under way.

Any ideas? Please provide a link.

greg cole

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just had to try making a flag pole holder with stuff I had laying around. Will see this weekend how it does underway.

Westbeach Bum

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I purchased two from Big Air and they work great. I wanted to use the full size flags, I tried the smaller one but they broke with just wind while anchored.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Bumping this thread - need to know which size Big Air flag holder for a 2020 Yamaha tower? Want to fly my full size big igloo flag correctly. :D

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Plus one for the big air holders. They're awesome! Hold my 3x5 flag at 45 mph
What pole do you have there, looks NICE!

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
It's a flag pole kit that I got at Costco. Flagpole is too big to fit into the big air holder, so how to use a piece of PVC pipe that I had laying around here as an adapter. Put three or four sheet metal screws through the aluminum flag holder into the PVC and it's holding up really well. Problem is it's so damn big it doesn't fit in the boat when you take it down.