• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 212X

31BVeteran

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Before you drill me, yes I tried to search but came up empty.

looking at replacing the stock rim and tires for aftermarkets. What size rim(a) come stock with the shorelandr trailers and tire size? Before I’m told to go to my garage and measure, I don’t have a garage and my boat is stored at an off site facility.

Thanks for any help!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

looking at replacing the stock rim and tires for aftermarkets. What size rim(a) come stock with the shorelandr trailers and tire size? Before I’m told to go to my garage and measure, I don’t have a garage and my boat is stored at an off site facility.

Thanks for any help!
Someone of FB just replaced his with a set of 14" 5 lug on his '19 212 Limited SE. These exact ones to be precise, although I don't think thru Amazon. He mentioned Ecustom Rims.

AboveTheBest

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Thanks for any help!
This isn’t an answer to your question, but instead an observation on your post.

I’ve been on many other forums where members get berated for asking questions that have been discussed before, and others where someone might have told you to “get off your butt and check yourself”, but I’ve never seen any such behavior in this forum.

For the most part boaters are the most laid-back, easy going people I’ve ever met, and jetboaters seem to be even more so from what I’ve seen.

So fear not, disregard the search bar and enjoy this community of nice-people :)

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So fear not, disregard the search bar and enjoy this community of nice-people :)
Search here doesn't work great anyway. I use google for the terms I'm looking for followed by "Site:jetboaters.net" and it will narrow results to this site only. That gets me a long way if I'm really just casually looking for info.

If I want a direct answer, I'll search for about 2min usually, then make a post. We all love chatting and discussing our boats (and many other topics), so another new post isn't going to hurt us :D :D

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
This isn’t an answer to your question, but instead an observation on your post.

I’ve been on many other forums where members get berated for asking questions that have been discussed before, and others where someone might have told you to “get off your butt and check yourself”, but I’ve never seen any such behavior in this forum.

For the most part boaters are the most laid-back, easy going people I’ve ever met, and jetboaters seem to be even more so from what I’ve seen.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Thanks for any help!
Brother, it's all good in here. No worries. Sorry I don't have and answer for ya, but I'll talk to Winnebagoland some time and see if I can get an answer for ya. Carry on.

31BVeteran

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Brother, it's all good in here. No worries. Sorry I don't have and answer for ya, but I'll talk to Winnebagoland some time and see if I can get an answer for ya. Carry on.
Thanks brother!

31BVeteran

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Someone of FB just replaced his with a set of 14" 5 lug on his '19 212 Limited SE. These exact ones to be precise, although I don't think thru Amazon. He mentioned Ecustom Rims.

going to stick to stick with 14” rims. Any recommendations on tire brands? Knock on wood, the factory tires on the shorelandr never did me wrong all spring/summer. Probably put on over 1000 miles without issues.

marcham

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Goodyear endurance are probably the top trailer tires,they have a higher load rating than other same size tires and are good to 87mph . I've had good luck with maxxis m8008 as well.

Do u have a copy of the vin for your trailer? If so, you could call shorelander and get the stock tore and wheel size.

Last edited: