• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 AR195 pricing

stevenk2

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm working with a dealer on the purchase of a 2019 AR195, I see that most dealers are listing the price as $37499, but my dealer is quoting me $39799 out the door. I asked them why the price difference, and he said that their out the door price includes freight and rigging/setup. Is that accurate/typical (+$2300 for freight and rigging), or should I work on them more on this deal and/or walk away?

They're also apparently offering a free custom mooring cover (value = $800) during the boat show that they'd normally add to the price - I'd probably just delete that and get one on my own normally, but since they're offering it free, I'd take it.

Peter simon

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I looked at both the 190 and 195 and the $39k sounds correct. That probably includes tax.

BrandonG

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Im buying a 2019 AR195 for 37K even. If that price includes tax then it might not be so bad.

DeezKnots

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We're looking at getting a new 2019 AR190 and the "Seattle Boat Show" prices is MSRP and like $500 in free accessories, same deal with the ar195. Does that sound like a decent deal? I know they're "all new" this year and maybe they don't have great margins on them yet?

mrtrav

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
We paid MSRP for our AR195 at the boat show earlier this month, which included the nice $800 cover and 2 additional years on the warranty.

Peter simon

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I agree, basically MSRP and maybe some throw ins. At the time i was looking there werent even that great incentives for the 2018. They offered me $3k off the 2018s, Had it been 5 or 6 i might have considered.

Richardb

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yamaha offers deals above and beyond the dealer, so ask about those. Shop multi dealers and try to work with the owner and not the sales guy. Each dealer has their own perk packages, so find out what each offers. It doesn't say where you are from, so pricing will be all over the place with taxes alone. Tampa area I got a 2019 AR190 for $34k out the door with cover, two years maintenance free, coast guard package, and a bunch of other accessories. AR195 runs about 6k more so you are in the ball park.