• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2019 AR195 w/ Wakebooster Package

Skierdad

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I am wanting to go to a 212X but can't do that until my AR195 is sold.

2019 AR195. Black, Red, White...red tower. Roughly 80 hours (still using it). 25 hour oil done by me, 50 hour service by dealership. Monster Tower racks, Yamaha travel cover AND shipping cover, Wakebooster package for 19' boats, Yamaha anchor, Bimini. A few scuffs on stickers but nothing on the hull. Freshwater use only, always covered when not in use. Never been on a lift. Not driven by any teenagers. Lake is basically in our back yard so trailer might have 500 miles on it.

It really has been an amazing boat and I won't just let go of it for nothing so low offers won't even be considered. Boat is located in central North Dakota but could meet on a border if the price is right and confirmation of cashier's check is completed.

Thanks for looking.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What are you asking? Perhaps look up NADA and start from there.

Some around here were looking for 195's hopefully this will spark some interest.

Last edited:

jrsnitko

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Would you be willing to sell the wakebooster kit separately?

BigPapiBT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am wanting to go to a 212X but can't do that until my AR195 is sold.

2019 AR195. Black, Red, White...red tower. Roughly 80 hours (still using it). 25 hour oil done by me, 50 hour service by dealership. Monster Tower racks, Yamaha travel cover AND shipping cover, Wakebooster package for 19' boats, Yamaha anchor, Bimini. A few scuffs on stickers but nothing on the hull. Freshwater use only, always covered when not in use. Never been on a lift. Not driven by any teenagers. Lake is basically in our back yard so trailer might have 500 miles on it.

It really has been an amazing boat and I won't just let go of it for nothing so low offers won't even be considered. Boat is located in central North Dakota but could meet on a border if the price is right and confirmation of cashier's check is completed.

Thanks for looking.
Hey, SkierDad. I'm interested if it's still for sale. I'm in the Seattle area. Cash buyer. Only question is how to get it here!