• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 AR195 Wakeboard Tower Pins

tylerwillsey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Ladies and gentlemen,

I recently purchased a pre-owned 2019 AR195, when we purchased it i noticed one of the pins for the tower was missing, the port side to be specific, i talked to the dealer and they said that was normal. The tower has a little bit of motion and when folding it done the only thing holding the port side in place is the lanyard. I looked online at the OEM parts diagrams but there isn't a part number for what i am talking about. I was curious and asked a fellow boater who had his 2019 210 out and he had both. This is not a post for the turn knobs on the back, this is looking for the "dowel pins" that are on both sides that keep the tower aligned to the mount. I will take pictures later and upload them but i'm running out of options, i can't run a bolt through there due to the openings being different sizes, any advice or a part number would be fantastic. Thank you

dshscarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I have a 2019 AR195 and have both of my pins. I actually disconnected the lanyard so that I could fold the tower lower to get it into my garage. Let me check the part diagram and see if I can come up with a part number. That doesn't sound very safe to use if it's not properly attached.

tylerwillsey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I have a 2019 AR195 and have both of my pins. I actually disconnected the lanyard so that I could fold the tower lower to get it into my garage. Let me check the part diagram and see if I can come up with a part number. That doesn't sound very safe to use if it's not properly attached.
Agreed, it has held up fine thus far but still not a good gut feeling about it

dshscarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I just pulled up Babbitt's. I see what your talking about. Nothing mention about the forward pins. You may end up having to drill them out and put bolts and nuts on it. That would be better then nothing at all. I will keep digging.

tylerwillsey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I just pulled up Babbitt's. I see what your talking about. Nothing mention about the forward pins. You may end up having to drill them out and put bolts and nuts on it. That would be better then nothing at all. I will keep digging.
Yea that’s absolute worse case scenario for me, don’t want to do anything that would void the already tough warranty

dshscarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Hey, On 2020 195S model, Babbitt's shows a pivot with part number.

. .Shaft,Pivot
F3F-U134L-10-00

It is the same hull. I can't imagine it being any different.

dshscarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I believe they do with an added name panel at the rear. Like I said, same hull, size, ect... You probably could talk to a parts guy and see. I willing to bet it is.

dshscarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
By the way, Welcome to the forum. Great information here. A good bunch of people.

Dylan Todd

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Ladies and gentlemen,

I recently purchased a pre-owned 2019 AR195, when we purchased it i noticed one of the pins for the tower was missing, the port side to be specific, i talked to the dealer and they said that was normal. The tower has a little bit of motion and when folding it done the only thing holding the port side in place is the lanyard. I looked online at the OEM parts diagrams but there isn't a part number for what i am talking about. I was curious and asked a fellow boater who had his 2019 210 out and he had both. This is not a post for the turn knobs on the back, this is looking for the "dowel pins" that are on both sides that keep the tower aligned to the mount. I will take pictures later and upload them but i'm running out of options, i can't run a bolt through there due to the openings being different sizes, any advice or a part number would be fantastic. Thank you
Ladies and gentlemen,

I have the same boat and my port side pin keeps trying to pop out. Beet it with a hammer and still keeps trying to fall out