• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy 2019 JetBoaters.Net SeaDek Group Buy Sponsored By JetBoatPilot <30% MAX Discount Hit!>

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals,

JetBoatPilot is proud to announce our 5th annual SeaDek group buy for JetBoaters.net. If you are a member of this board you qualify to participate in this event. Past events have resulted in discount levels of 30% off, our best SeaDek prices of the year!

Group Buy Runs September 3, 2019 Through Sept. 30, 2019.

Participants may call 850-867-1410 to order by phone or email sales@jetboatpilot.com.

Group Buy Pricing Applies To SeaDek Kits or Optional Pads found on the JetBoatPilot.com website. Custom Kits and Tri-Color Kits do not qualify.

To participate you must provide your Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Year, Make and Model Of Boat, Product Desired Including Color and JB.Net User ID. Online orders will be charged at regular prices during this event so please call or email if you intend to participate.

Qualifying SeaDek Kits & Optional Mats For The Following Boats

-All Yamaha Jet Boats, All Years (with the exception of XR1800 & 275 Models)
-Chaparral 203 VR &VRX, 223 VR & VRX & ASP, 243 VR & VRX, 2430 VR & VRX & ASP
-Scarab 165, 195, 215
-SeaDoo Utopia, Islandia, Challenger 210SE and 210 Wake, Challenger 230SE and 230 Wake, Challenger 180
Glastron 205

If you do not see your model listed here contact us at 850-867-1410 and we can search our library.

In order to qualify for group buy pricing you must order your SeaDek kit from one of the in stock colors listed below.

In Stock Colors

Smoke Gray Over Black(best for 2017 and newer Yamaha boats), Storm Gray Over Black(matches 2015-2016 Yamaha boats), Mocha Over Black(looks like oiled teak wood), Terra Over Black(looks like weathered teak wood), Cool Gray Over Storm Gray(low temperature, embossed surface), Mica Over Chocolate(low temperature, embossed surface), Chocolate Over Black (no warranty on this color but ideal for optional pads to match factory pads on swim platform)

Discount Participation Levels

1 Cockpit Kit & Swim Platform Kit = 1 unit
1 Cockpit kit = 1 Unit
1 Swim Platform Kit = 1/2 unit

1-14 units = 10% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price
15-19 units = 15% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price
20-24 units = 20% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price
25-34 units = 25% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price
35+ units = 30% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price
50+ Units = 30% off all SeaDek Optional Pads (if not purchased in conjunction with a cockpit or swim platform kit)
Note: All retail prices based on prices currently listed on the JetBoatPilot.com website.

Restrictions

-Logos and other custom work will not be discounted. Call for details on logos or custom jobs. Custom logos are $75 for the first mat and $50 per additional mat.
-Custom Work such as combining Multi-piece mats into one piece can be done for an additional $100 per complete mat (once combined). Discounts do not apply to custom work.
-Custom colors will not be discounted during this event. Custom colored kits will be charged at full retail due to certain inefficiencies within the manufacturing process and supply chain.
-Cockpit Kits or Swim Platform Kits will may not be broken up. Breaking up a kit is considered a custom job and will be charged at retail pricing.

Please review our website for standard mat layouts and optional mats. Retail prices are there for your review. If you don't see your boat or the pad/s that you're looking for please contact us at the office at 850-867-1410. We are available by phone Monday through Friday from 8-5 CST.

Early Ordering

Also, if you'd like to go ahead and order now and receive your SeaDek pads now, we can charge you retail price and then discount your ticket once the final tally has been calculated at the end of the month. For many of you this will help to get your SeaDek to you so you can still use it this season instead of having to wait until mid October to get your shipment. Also this will alleviate some of the pressure felt by production when all the orders come in at one time vs. spreading them out over the course of the month.

As always we are greatly appreciative of you and your contributions to this forum. Group buys like these really help to keep our employees working during the off season whereas without your business this time of year, we likely would have to layoff several people until the following busy season. Since our inception we've carried all of our employees through the winter with no layoffs. This would not be possible without you and your spreading the word throughout the board and various other places!!!

From my staff to you and your families, we thank you and look forward to serving you during this group buy!

@Julian@Bruce thanks again for allowing us to be a part of this community!

whiten

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Placing an order for Cockpit/Swim Platform kit with optional pads and custom swim pad.

Jones

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sent a email. Which color do you guys recommend for a 2011 ar210 to match the gray carpet and seats? Cool gray over storm gray, smoke gray over black or storm gray over black?

ralphsmithiii

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've been waiting since last November for this!

Placing an order soon for the full set: Cockpit, Swim + Optionals.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I'm in! Expect my email shortly.

Carlos461

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did the prices just change before the announcement of the Group Buy? The Cockpit set was $649.95 I believe, but now it's listed at $899.95. At the new retail of $899.95 and the max Group Buy discount of 30% would make the set $629.97 saving only $20 on the Cock Pit set. ???
If that is the case I'm really disaapointed.

Nakk

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hmmm. I've been waiting for this buy very anxiously. The price for a cockpit kit for my 240 has been 899 since I first looked at it in early July. I think it's possible you're mistaken... Seems like a great deal to me! I'll be ordering my cockpit kit shortly!!

sfadchi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hmmm. I've been waiting for this buy very anxiously. The price for a cockpit kit for my 240 has been 899 since I first looked at it in early July. I think it's possible you're mistaken... Seems like a great deal to me! I'll be ordering my cockpit kit shortly!!
Same for me! I don't know where he's getting that price from.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
No the price for a 19 footer was $649 at one point but in the middle of the year we had an approximate 5% annual price increase which we do most every year. The kit cost per the catalog was $849 for a 24 footer back in the spring. The max cost increase in the store was $50 on cockpit kits. I think swim platform kits remained the same.

Carlos461

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Same for me! I don't know where he's getting that price from.
I should have noted that I was referring to the Cockpit Kit for the 2019 AR195. 👍

bcaporaletti

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Email sent. I’m in for cockpit kit plus some optional pads. Thanks!

animuL67

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Are the cool gray over storm gray and the mica over chocolate always the embossed dots or are they available as brushed?

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Is the smoke gray over black an exact/very close match for 2017-2019? I searched the forum but couldn’t find any pictures.

Am I understanding correctly that the optional kit/part discount is separate from the cockpit & swim deck count and is 50+ or no discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.