• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy 2019 JetBoaters.Net SeaDek Group Buy Sponsored By JetBoatPilot <30% MAX Discount Hit!>

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdchachi

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Just put in my optional pads order by phone. 30% off officially achieved as of today.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
That means you bought something, so what did you get? :)
2019 Limited SE
Gray/Black

......haven't taken delivery yet but probably will within the next couple of weeks.

2019limitedS

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Placed an order via email for some optional pads last week, haven't heard anything back yet.

Last edited:

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
That was fast!
Waited til I saw the 2020 line. Didn't care for any of the colors so jumped on a leftover 2019 my dealer had. Just paid for my Seadek. Full cockpit kit with a couple of optional mats

Avega

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I sent an email with my info and no reply.

geierb387

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I called and ordered some for my 2430 chaparral.

Nakk

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I paid for my order today! 2017 AR240: Cockpit kit and left & right Bow boarding pads. I already got the optional pads around the swim deck and engine bay earlier this summer. :) Woo hoo! No more dragging carpet out of the boat to dry it off & vacuum it. Just hose all the sand out the drain. :) :)

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I sent an email with my info and no reply.
I'd follow up with a call. I did the same the same thing. When I called they said they had been buried in orders and have already hit over 50. On top of that they were finalizing the TV/LT group buy.

Avega

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I'd follow up with a call. I did the same the same thing. When I called they said they had been buried in orders and have already hit over 50. On top of that they were finalizing the TV/LT group buy.
Ok cool! Will do. Thank you

YamaNoob

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi guys....so what color matches the mats ib my 2017 AR190??

Screennameinuse

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
To meet the max discount levels within ten days of the announcement says something about this product. Definitely a high demand item. Does anybody actual use the factory snap-in carpet? I yanked that out after the second outing. Our red clay Georgia lake bottoms gave it a nice Clemson orange within minutes. I knew the sand from the Bimini trip was going to be awful too so I definitely made sure the SeaDek was in before going.

Has anyone just bought the sheets and cut yourself? I'd love to see some pics of the edges. I imagine it looking like I cut it with pinking sheers. :|

S1LV3R4D0

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Im about to pull the trigger on this deal. One question. What do yall do with the snaps after removing all the old carpet? Remove them or cap them?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

S1LV3R4D0

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length

YamaNoob

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Still looking for suggestions(pics) on the best color option to match the mats on a 2017 AR190. Storm gray over black or smoke gray over black? My current mat color above the swim platform is a darkish gray.

Gunner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Still looking for suggestions(pics) on the best color option to match the mats on a 2017 AR190. Storm gray over black or smoke gray over black? My current mat color above the swim platform is a darkish gray.
On the l
on the link on this page for the Seadek buy its says smoke gray is best match for 2017 and newer.

Status
Not open for further replies.