• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Memorial Day Weekend: Chicago to St. Luis (or Memphis)

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bimini in 2019 might be tough for us, so we are looking for alternatives ......

My wife and I need to spend some alone time and away from civilization but with the security of being in the middle of the US. We will probably lunch in Chicago and then have a family member drive the truck south and close to the river just in case. When we think we had enough, we will retrieve and drive back to Texas.

Does this sound appealing to anyone else besides me ? maybe @2kwik4u !

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm interested. Gonna take some planning for certain. Let me talk to the real decision maker in the house and see what our schedule looks like and go from there.