• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2019 Yamaha 190 FSH Sport in Panama City Florida For Sale

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The boat listed below is one of three boats that we're selling at the moment. Each year we buy several new boats for the purposes of testing, prototyping and R&D of new products. Most cases these nearly new boats have little use during the year and are sold with many of the products that we manufacture and sell.

This boat is a 2019 Yamaha 190 FSH Sport in the light blue color. It has about 2-3 hours on the engine. The boat is in pristine condition and has the following upgrades:

Thrust Vector Wake (Black)
Full SeaDek Cockpit & Swim Platform Package plus Optional Pads
Leaning Post Risers
Console Cupholder Organizer
Trailer Neck Traction Mat Kit

Price (REDUCED) is $29900 including all accessories. We do not charge doc fees or freight/prep so you'll save about $7100 off dealer price plus you get $2700 worth of installed accessories. Total savings of $9800.

Call 850-960-3236 for more information or PM us through the forum.

Attachments

Last edited:

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
gonna get a new FSH240? lets start this rumor they are releasing it... or the 27k wake edition...

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
gonna get a new FSH240? lets start this rumor they are releasing it... or the 27k wake edition...
We just bought a 242x. No word on the new models but we are going to the dealer meeting next week so well post pictures of anything new as soon as we're able.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Bump for $2000 price reduction! Now $31k

jman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Would love to take that off your hand if I could somehow get it registered in California.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Why cant you get a 1.8l engine powered boat registered. I thought it was the TR 1 that was the problem.

JetCrazy

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
We just bought a 242x. No word on the new models but we are going to the dealer meeting next week so well post pictures of anything new as soon as we're able.
I’m looking to pickup one of the FSH models, but I’d really like to see a 212 FSH SS model with twin 1.8’s and some performance upgrades, nozzle trim, stereo, more color options. I’ve been boating for 30+ years and I think Yamaha has set the bar for these smaller sized boats. Really excited to see Yamaha take the next step.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I’m looking to pickup one of the FSH models, but I’d really like to see a 212 FSH SS model with twin 1.8’s and some performance upgrades, nozzle trim, stereo, more color options. I’ve been boating for 30+ years and I think Yamaha has set the bar for these smaller sized boats. Really excited to see Yamaha take the next step.
I think that could happen. Scarab is pushing the perfomance side so Yamaha will have to respond eventually.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Bump for price reduction.

Dave Biel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Still available? I have a guy that’s been looking.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length