• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2019 Yamaha AR240 South Florida

sfadchi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm trying to work a deal on an Axopar 28 TT. If I can make it work I'd be selling my boat privately.

2019 AR240
Approximately 30 Hours
1st 10 Hour Service Already Done
YES Warranty till 5/27/23

Added Options
Complete Sea-Dek flooring
Black Yamaha Mooring
Thrust Vector Xs
Axiom 7
Galvanized Trailer
Green LED Transom Lights
Fortress FX Anchor
Lime Green Matching Fenders
6 Gallon fresh water wash down kit

Priced at $50,000
Title In Hand

6766B9CC-05E2-4DED-8642-675275F40C62.jpeg4DF94D14-237E-4013-9EBC-DD6AD3CA0146.jpeg61A2F050-B790-4692-AF30-6A6FB83A45FB.jpeg4525481C-0FF0-4B7A-B1F3-2979EE505AAB.jpeg936E2BFE-33BF-4C0D-AD1F-5D150CF60671.jpegEC5E2E46-5206-4932-BD89-6C3A32147F97.jpeg20B8795A-1487-4382-8E18-5F3C3DA003AA.jpeg

Last edited:

jtwrace

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Stunning boat!

If you get the Axopar 28, you will LOVE it. My buddy in Sanibel has a 28 Cabin. Fantastic boat that I thoroughly love to be on.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm trying to work a deal on an Axopar 28 TT. If I can make it work I'd be selling my boat privately.

2019 AR240
Approximately 20 Hours
1st 10 Hour Service Already Done
YES Warranty till 5/27/23

Added Options
Complete Sea-Dek flooring
Black Yamaha Mooring
Thrust Vector Xs
Axiom 7
Galvanized Trailer
Green LED Transom Lights
Fortress FX Anchor
Lime Green Matching Fenders

Priced at $52,000
Title In Hand

View attachment 110202View attachment 110203View attachment 110204View attachment 110205View attachment 110206View attachment 110207View attachment 110208
Any pics of your new A28?
🤓

Dough

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
That will most likely be my next one too. Would love to see some pics!

sfadchi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We decided to keep our AR a little longer. I'm torn between the 28 T-Top and the 37 SunTop! Yeah I know I'm an idiot and there is an $80K difference between them. My wife think's I'm crazy too. Going next weekend to the Miami show to sea trial a new 37 and see how it handles.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We decided to keep our AR a little longer. I'm torn between the 28 T-Top and the 37 SunTop! Yeah I know I'm an idiot and there is an $80K difference between them. My wife think's I'm crazy too. Going next weekend to the Miami show to sea trial a new 37 and see how it handles.
Not to mess up your thread! But would be very interested in your take on those!
versus maybe Cutwater/Ranger Tugs/Jeanneau Sport.
keep us posted!

jtwrace

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
The Axo's are great boats and getting better with their new factory and QC process too. My buddy who has a 28' Cabin went through some pain at first but the boat is just awesome now. Price keeps going up on them is probably the only bad thing currently.

I should probably add that if you want pricing contact Alex as he's the most responsive out of the bunch IMO/IME.

Alexander Marquina
Yacht Broker -
IYBA

Power Boats | Nautical Ventures
+1 (954) 926-5250 | +1 (954) 531-4911
alexander@nauticalventures.com
www.nauticalventures.com
50 S. Bryan Rd., Dania Beach, FL 33004

sfadchi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The Axo's are great boats and getting better with their new factory and QC process too. My buddy who has a 28' Cabin went through some pain at first but the boat is just awesome now. Price keeps going up on them is probably the only bad thing currently.

I should probably add that if you want pricing contact Alex as he's the most responsive out of the bunch IMO/IME.

Alexander Marquina
Yacht Broker -
IYBA

Power Boats | Nautical Ventures
+1 (954) 926-5250 | +1 (954) 531-4911
alexander@nauticalventures.com
www.nauticalventures.com
50 S. Bryan Rd., Dania Beach, FL 33004

That's funny I've been dealing with Alex. He's been great and we have a mutual friend.

sfadchi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bump! I'm working with Alex on a 2020 Axopar 28' T-Top.

My current Yamaha AR240 has about 40 hours on it now. It's a great boat if anyone is in the market when this Covid Crap is over. Ramps in Stuart are open during the week. Happy to take serious buyers out for a ride.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Did a google search on those boats, pretty amazing pictures of them leaning into corners - are they considered performance boats?

sfadchi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did a google search on those boats, pretty amazing pictures of them leaning into corners - are they considered performance boats?
They are a "Performance Center Console" but very unique that's for sure.

sfadchi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
After the Axopar sea trial, my boat is no longer for sale. Mods please close out this tread.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
After the Axopar sea trial, my boat is no longer for sale. Mods please close out this tread.
Can you expand on that? Didn't fit your needs in the end? Not enough improvement over the Yamaha to warrant a switch? Or, just came to your senses and decided to stick with what you have (my wife says I struggle with this myself ;) )?

sfadchi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can you expand on that? Didn't fit your needs in the end? Not enough improvement over the Yamaha to warrant a switch? Or, just came to your senses and decided to stick with what you have (my wife says I struggle with this myself ;) )?
I struggle with always wanting something newer and better. After seeing all the reviews on the boat I honestly was expecting it to be the most amazing ride ever. Took it out in 4-6’s. It rode nice, but did get some spray over the front multiple times. Getting in and out of the drivers seat with someone sitting next to you is a pain. My wife hated the rear area compared to the Yamaha. In the end even getting full ask for my boat and doing the transaction at the dealer to save taxes I was going to be looking at close to $90k, plus the added cost of storing in on the water vs the $40 a month I pay to store my AR on a trailer. I just can’t justify it.

I have videos of the sea trial if anyone is interested.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Well, at least you know now. :)

Thanks for the writeup!

I've been drooling over wake boats pretty much all winter. I know that missing our swim deck would be a major concern for our family, as well. I'm hoping to go get our boat (from storage) in the next week or two, and finally be on the water by May.

jtwrace

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
I struggle with always wanting something newer and better. After seeing all the reviews on the boat I honestly was expecting it to be the most amazing ride ever. Took it out in 4-6’s. It rode nice, but did get some spray over the front multiple times. Getting in and out of the drivers seat with someone sitting next to you is a pain. My wife hated the rear area compared to the Yamaha. In the end even getting full ask for my boat and doing the transaction at the dealer to save taxes I was going to be looking at close to $90k, plus the added cost of storing in on the water vs the $40 a month I pay to store my AR on a trailer. I just can’t justify it.

Not what I would've expected you to say but at least you know. Where in the world are you able to pay $40 per month to store your boat though? I wish I could find that!

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Most definitely please post whatever info and footage, and pics you have. Much appreciated!

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

jtwrace

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Yeah that boat kicks big ass! To be able to go that speed in those size waves is very impressive. My buddy has twin 200's and I'd bet you would be even more impressed. The Yamaha is just a different type of boat as you know and the cost is substantial on all levels too. If you're really not going to go offshore the Yamaha will suite you just fine.