• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 210 FSH Gelcoat colors

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Ok, so had a little accident with letting my son dock the boat and was in search of the correct gelcoat colors for my year model. I wasn't able to find the exact codes for the 2020 on I boats or spectrums website, so I contacted yamaha customer service. I thought I would pass this information along in case it could be helpful to others.

Seafoam green (very pale cyan #1) spectrum code# 7042

White coat #5 (hatch, deck, center console ect.) Spectrum code# 7018

T top powder coat white ( colorite #5967), ( touchup direct #yam123) rep said colorite company was better to deal with.

Black hull, Spectrum code# 7021

Go to Spectrums catalog https://spectrumcolor-com.3dcartstores.com/assets/images/Spectrum Color Catalog July 2020.pdf and scroll to the end to find all the available yamaha colors and kit part numbers.

Attachments

Last edited:

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks! Hopefully I’ll never need it, but at least I have it!