• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 212X - Hello from Raleigh NC

PBear

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Hello Everyone -- My wife and I just put down a non-refundable deposit on a new 2020 212X at Chatlee Boats in Sanford, NC. We saw it a couple of weeks ago at their boat show at the NC Fairgrounds.

We've been considering getting a boat for the last year or so, and this forum really helped in making the decision to get the 212X.

First step for us now is to find a storage place for the boat after we pick it up in late March. After that will be a Stoltz bow roller, Cobra Fins, Ridesteady, and more than likely new radial tires as we're heading up to Sunapee Lake in NH with it this summer for a couple of weeks.

Oure plan is to trailer to the lakes in the area, as well as possibly going down to Wilmington and the ICW.

Plpbecks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Congratulations and welcome to the family!

MGoMike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Congrats! We got a 212x last year. It’s been a nice boat. Cobra fins have been good and I’ll be installing Ridesteady too once we get past winter here in Michigan.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hurrrraayyyy. Another raleigh-in...? Raleigh-ite..? Raleigher... anyway... welcome to the family... !!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
images.jpeg

That boat is going to be awesome and I approve of the upgrades. Let me know if you're after any gear I can shoot some discount codes at you.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

PBear

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

@J-RAD I’ll definitely be letting you know what gear we need to get when we figure that out :)

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Welcome - I used to work in the emerald triangle years ago. R/D is a nice area.

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Great boat and great choice!:Welcome: from a former NCarolinian, and now a proud FLA resident, you will love the forums here , informative, supportive and great folks.

symbianx

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome.
We got our AR195 at the same boat show last year.
Originally wanted a 240, but it wouldnt fit in the garage. Wife had the requirement of no storage payment for the boat.

I know there is a place in Youngsville, NC that has good storage, even indoor if it isnt full

PBear

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Welcome.
We got our AR195 at the same boat show last year.
Originally wanted a 240, but it wouldnt fit in the garage. Wife had the requirement of no storage payment for the boat.

I know there is a place in Youngsville, NC that has good storage, even indoor if it isnt full
Thanks @symbianx for the suggestion! I forgot to put in my original post that we live south of the Crossroads Plaza area. So doing something in Youngsville is probably out of the question.

Whisky

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome to the party! Congrats on the new boat!

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
There's a place quite a few of us use in Fuquay. It's rustic, but also dirt cheap. Not sure how much space they have left there. Haven't been back to see my boat in a few months. LOL!

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score