• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 AR210 Gel Coat White

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have been searching the threads here and I called up iBoats. There are two different spectrum whites for my model year. 2020 AR210. I want to purchase some for filling in snaps and also for a couple of small repairs in the cockpit. I can't seem to find out which one it is.

Yamaha Boat White
or
Yamaha Super Jet White

Perhaps someone else who has purchased know?

Gel Coat Search (3dcartstores.com)

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IIRC, the call to make is to Spectrum directly. Could be wrong on that, it's been a while since I looked myself.

Mine won't help you, since I'm a year earlier, but it was "boat white", although the color is just a number on the product itself. That's weird that you have two different colors listed, was that from iBoats?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes it was from iBoats. When I go to spectrum and click on the retail customer link to purchase it takes me to iBoats page. So I called iBoats and they said there was two types of white. Meh

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My patch kit is several hours away, otherwise I'd give you all the info off of it. I think iBoats is just a reseller, which is why I seem to remember others calling Spectrum directly. New boats, especially, have needed a color that isn't even listed on iBoats, so they've had to call "someone" to get the proper color code, which they then turned around and got from iBoats once they had the proper color code. Wish I could be more help right now, but I'm headed off to work. I know there's some threads around here about it, I'll try to help out in a few hours when I get a moment if you haven't tracked something down around here by that point.

jcb1977

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I had the same problem a year ago....I believe I called Yamaha directly and they were able to give me the correct color names for my boat and then I ordered via iboats.

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Super Jet is the jet ski if that helps

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@AZMark You are correct. I finally got through to someone at Spectrum and the Yamaha Boat White is the correct one.

Yambers

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@HangOutdoors Question.. how specific does it need to be if they are going to be permanently covered by the new seadek?

Just askin for when I do mine.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a couple of scuffs that are deep that I want to touch up and repair. So I wanted the matching color so I can do all of it.

Yambers

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Got it. Am I correct in the assumption that the seadek covers all snap holes?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Maybe, as others have posted some may be just a bit showing. I won't know till I start test fitting the pieces.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got it. Am I correct in the assumption that the seadek covers all snap holes?
Snap holes may not be the same for everyone depending on how the piece was positioned on the assembly line when they run the drills through it.

There were a few on @swatski s that would still show after the sea deck was installed, and there are a few on mine that I can see will show, so I am doing the similar thing, since I am going to patch at least a few, in for a penny, in for a pound, and I'm just going to fill them all.

For the pieces that will be covered, I am not going to do as nice a sanding job on them as the ones that will show, those I will send out to a very fine grit and buff them to match the rest of the decking that shows

Yambers

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Snap holes may not be the same for everyone depending on how the piece was positioned on the assembly line when they run the drills through it.

There were a few on @swatski s that would still show after the sea deck was installed, and there are a few on mine that I can see will show, so I am doing the similar thing, since I am going to patch at least a few, in for a penny, in for a pound, and I'm just going to fill them all.

For the pieces that will be covered, I am not going to do as nice a sanding job on them as the ones that will show, those I will send out to a very fine grit and buff them to match the rest of the decking that shows
Thanks. When the time comes I will be sure to test fit. We have nice snap in at the moment, so not a priority. Many, many other things to do first.