• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 AR240

Fordman

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Has anyone bought a 2020 AR240 recently? I was curious what people are getting the dealership's down to and what thrown in? Also I was thinking about trading in my 2018 AR190 with 100 hours on it and they are going to give me $27,500 for it, anyone know if that's a good deal?

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I dont know about what deals are there on a new ar240 but getting 27500 for your 18 ar190 with 100 hours sounds like a hell of a deal since a 2020 lists for 32000.

HailMary

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just sold my 2018 AR195 with 62 hours on it for $31k, I bought a brand new 2020 AR240 (in a hurry) for 58 and change. My dealer throws in all of the required safety stuff (PFD, preservers, distress flag, etc) and three fenders, and anchor, 100' of line. Also got the galvanized trailer. I though it was a pretty good deal, and am loving the extra room.

Bssmith1220

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought a new AR240 at the end of May. All I could get the dealer to throw in was the mooring cover. But I also bought at the height of them running out of boats, so I considered myself lucky to get anything at all as extras.