• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel towing 242X

Lord Vader

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hopefully that ecodiesel is more reliable than the previous gens. Although that's pretty low HP for a full size truck. Torque is on par, but that HP is low. Couple that with the reliability problems of the past and I'd rather stick to the 5.7 gasser. Or go for the power wagon with the 6L.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What do you guys think about these new tailgates? Looks like the RAM has a60/40 split barn door. New GMC's have the "Multi-Pro" setup with like 6-different configurations.

I think it's more sizzle than steak myself, but curious if anyone else has used them and liked/hated it?

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

Compatico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
What do you guys think about these new tailgates? Looks like the RAM has a60/40 split barn door.
Seen it in action and it would be useful for some work situations, not so much regular home use. And it's not the standard gate which is one piece like always, but I think it's only available with the Rambox cargo option that puts boxes in the box side walls.