• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD (SOLD) 2020 Yamaha 212S $62k Southern Indiana/Louisville, KY area

Scott

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Putting a feeler out to see if anyone is interested. Kids sports is taking up all of our time so I want someone to enjoy this boat instead of it just sitting. I have a 2020 Yamaha 212S with around 35 hours. It has an upgraded stereo system, additional SeaDek on bow and stern and mooring cover. Added LED lights and Ramp-n-clamp on the trailer. Boat is practically brand new. I'm only looking to get what I've put into it. $62k Located in Southern Indiana/Louisville, KY area. I can get more pics this weekend if needed.
Yamaha 212S.jpg

Last edited:

Scott

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Bump with additional pics

Attachments

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You had to post this as I'm working through a home refi didn't you........I'm just over in Georgetown.

The 212S is the model I like (twin 1.8's, no ballast system).......UGH.....

Let me get the wife on the phone. Some conversations must be had.

Sean R

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
You had to post this as I'm working through a home refi didn't you........I'm just over in Georgetown.

The 212S is the model I like (twin 1.8's, no ballast system).......UGH.....

Let me get the wife on the phone. Some conversations must be had.
Get it than we can be boat buddies again. We had matching 2017 Ar190s then we would have matching 2020 212s.
20170928_155323_HDR.jpg
20210621_141614.jpg

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Get it than we can be boat buddies again. We had matching 2017 Ar190s then we would have matching 2020 212s.
Certain level of odd coincidence going on there for certain.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Same boat here - don't mean to disrupt your sale, but can you link me the netting you have in the port side helm, please? Garbage can too - that's slick AF. Also, your cover is what brand? I like the velcro gas tank flap vs. what I have now. And the cleats are exposed too?

Scott

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Same boat here - don't mean to disrupt your sale, but can you link me the netting you have in the port side helm, please? Garbage can too - that's slick AF. Also, your cover is what brand? I like the velcro gas tank flap vs. what I have now. And the cleats are exposed too?
Here is the netting (shoe holder). I cut it to fit. Amazon.com: MISSLO Over The Door Shoe Organizer 24 Large Mesh Pockets, White: Home & Kitchen

Here is the trash can. Amazon.com: Rubbermaid 5G Undercounter Hidden Recycler with Handle for Kitchen, Bathroom, Pantry (1799571) , Green: Home & Kitchen

The cover is an OEM Yamaha cover. Yes the cleats are exposed. Makes it easier to put the cover on.

Last edited:

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just got approval on the home refinance (we're gonna stay put for those keeping score at home from other threads)......Which means I'm on a 60-day "no big purchases" diet.

We'll see what the appraisal comes back at, and if I'm looking at big purchases afterwards or not :D

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Here is the netting (shoe holder). I cut it to fit. Amazon.com: MISSLO Over The Door Shoe Organizer 24 Large Mesh Pockets, White: Home & Kitchen

Here is the trash can. Amazon.com: Rubbermaid 5G Undercounter Hidden Recycler with Handle for Kitchen, Bathroom, Pantry (1799571) , Green: Home & Kitchen

The cover is an OEM Yamaha cover. Yes the cleats are exposed. Makes it easier to put the cover on.
Awesome, thank you. Jealous of that cover, having the cleats exposed for an overnight at the dock is SWEET.

The Canuck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wishing I had a bit more of a budget as I would be very interested. I think a 21' would be the perfect size for us and love all the features. Best of luck with the sale.