• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD - 2020 Yamaha 212S

Teledatageek

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Exploring selling our almost new 212S. Possible project relocation looming so wanted to explore the possibility while there is still a lot of summer left. 10 hour service completed and I think there are about 22 hours on her now. Custom snap in canvas, galvanized trailer, and Wake Booster. Dealer says that there is super high demand right now and nobody has any so.... Looking to get what I paid less sales tax, registration, etc. Puts me at about $62K. Might be crazy but if someone really wants one for this season...

If we don't sell it's OK, just might not get to use as much as originally hoped.

Questions, let me know.

Attachments

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
i wish you were closer to Texas to give you an offer.
the boat can come to Dallas for like $1 or $1.25 per mile. Don't let the distance deter you if you like the boat. just assume the boat is $2k more expensive or whatever that number is.

brownie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am kicking the water a bit, might be looking to get back into a Yamaha (sold my AR210 about 3 years ago and miss her). Can you post any pics and price. Or PM me if you like.

Thanks

Teledatageek

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I am kicking the water a bit, might be looking to get back into a Yamaha (sold my AR210 about 3 years ago and miss her). Can you post any pics and price. Or PM me if you like.

Thanks
Have had a few requests for pics - just took some an hour ago and posted. As I said, pretty much a new 212S...

Teledatageek

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Still available folks... I can't believe it's August already. Still lots of good boating days in our neck of the woods.

Teledatageek

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
End of season - we're not sure what 2021 brings for us boating wise. Lowering price to $55K. Perfect condition - has 34 hours...

Teledatageek

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
OK folks - lowering to $53K and I'll sell the WakeBooster separately.... A great deal vs. a new 2021 which will run at least $62K. Save yourself $9K...

Teledatageek

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Updated pics from yesterday.

Attachments

Teledatageek

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Last call folks - Planning on putting in storage in the next week or two. If she doesn't sell, we'll plan to hopefully use next summer. I know it's late in the season in the Northeast but still a good bargain for someone (I think?).

Teledatageek

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Wanted to add that this boat is California Emissions Compliant

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
great price! cant believe it hasn't sold. if i was in NY... i got my boat right before you dropped the price. good luck

Epsmith19

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Other
This is a good deal. I would be on it if I were in the market