• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 Yamaha WakeBooster Images

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
These are the images provided by Yamaha. (Please click to enlarge)

19 Foot

19ft-wakebooster-kit.jpg Wake Accessory-5.jpg Wake Accessory-6.jpg

21 Foot

Yamaha Puck Accessory_58 copy.png Yamaha Puck Accessory_63 copy.png

24 Foot

24FT.png Yamaha Puck Accessory_57 copy.png

#YamahaBoats2020

Last edited:

Skierdad

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I emailed my dealership/salesperson this morning asking if I can put the 19' on reserve. July 2020???I sure hope they can get them much sooner than that. I sure hope I don't get the "all of our new customers ordering 2020 boats gets theirs first line".

mrtrav

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I called our dealer here and they were told December. I am first in line for preorders, but I didn’t ask if that meant I would be behind 2020 buyers.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Lol yea I wouldn't put much faith in when dealers tell you to expect them. Those things were supposed to be ready LAST YEAR.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
and mirrored text @1:10 on the ballast bag... must have been surfing the other side then flipped video?
Of course! The strdb (goofy) side wake is always better/larger/smoother do to prop rotation.
Pretty sneaky.

--

OakleyAK

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
and mirrored text @1:10 on the ballast bag... must have been surfing the other side then flipped video?
Yep, you can also see the engine cooling outlets

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Disappointing Yamaha would do that, what a shame, but what do you expect from the people that invented the rudder, I'm mean "articulating keel"

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Disappointing Yamaha would do that, what a shame, but what do you expect from the people that invented the rudder, I'm mean "articulating keel"
I mean it's not like they would ever make a promo video introducing the X series while also hiding additional ballast. Let's not forget SurfPointe "technology". :D

Skierdad

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Have we been given a date of arrival on these yet? Can we expect them in December at the dealers or has anyone been able to get a price on these?

Sullfam

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Bought one for my 210. Price was $995. Have not used it yet, but will post updates once we do.