• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 195S

maoneal1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Hi and I and several others here are in the same "boat" waiting for deliveries. Figure there must be a shortage of unobtainium preventing Yamaha from stepping up their production. Hang in there and hope it shows up before Minnesota winter sets in. 😎

YamaHog

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congrats! You will love it! It will be well worth the wait I can promise you. I was able to get a 2020 195S but had to drive 10 hrs from AR to FL to pick it up. Dealer didn't even have it yet but knew they were going to get it and let me put a deposit down. The 2021's look really nice! While your waiting, now is a good time to start going through a checklist of things you will need. Lot's of great into on this site. I suggest reading up on battery charging and the chargers available and perusing through the FAQs on this site. Lot's of great people on this forum! I've been on many other types of forums in the past (car forums, etc.) and this site by far has been the most enjoyable and helpful!

shnknapp

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
Just ordered a 2021 yacht blue 195S yesterday in Minnesota. This will be our families first boat, I can’t wait! No ETA on delivery though! 😩
Which River Valley location did you order from?

Lou S

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got tired waiting. Found a 2019 AR195i in Orlando and picked it up today. Saved me about 10k and comes with extended warranty until 2023 and the cover. The lack of communication and ridiculous fees on top of MSRP makes it not worth waiting for a new 195S.

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just ordered a 2021 yacht blue 195S yesterday in Minnesota. This will be our families first boat, I can’t wait! No ETA on delivery though! 😩
Love that yacht blue color, wish it was available on the 2020 model. I was impatient and grabbed the 2020 while I could. Love the boat but like your color better :)

FTBS311

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Ordered a 195S in early October and we have a expected Delivery timeframe as end of January. Ready for 2021!

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
@FTBS311 Any updates from your dealer. We deposited on black Friday, so far crickets.

FTBS311

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Talked to Dealer in Late December, they where starting to get boats in, mine was still on the schedule for mid january delivery. I am waiting for that call/email any day now!

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Talked to Dealer in Late December, they where starting to get boats in, mine was still on the schedule for mid january delivery. I am waiting for that call/email any day now!
Good luck.

FTBS311

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Good luck.
So finally called Dealer....Seems to be a delay. Oh well. Guess they are saving me a month or two Boat payment. Didnt think it would be longer than 3-4 week delay. We will see......

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Dealer says I'm first on the list. assuming Yamaha comes through. Tens of boats being canceled everyday. You would think that would be enough to keep me from buying accessories and upgrades, sadly no. I won't relax until the dealer call, says the boat is in, my inspection is complete with no major blemishes.