• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 252 E Series USB plugs not working

Just1more

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
None of the USB plugs or cigarette lighter plugs have power. It’s not a fuse. I checked that. They have not worked since we got the boat and pretty sure the owner for the summer before we got it told me they had not worked for him. Just wondering if something is not plugged into the system? I cannot find anything but to be honest don’t really know what fine looking for. Any thoughts?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
None of the USB plugs or cigarette lighter plugs have power. It’s not a fuse. I checked that. They have not worked since we got the boat and pretty sure the owner for the summer before we got it told me they had not worked for him. Just wondering if something is not plugged into the system? I cannot find anything but to be honest don’t really know what fine looking for. Any thoughts?
I don’t know about your boat but mine has circuit breakers located adjacent to the 12 V power point …little rubber nipple looking thing, just push in on it.

Just1more

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We do not have those on this boat. It’s all of the USB plugs and the 12 volt plugs. It’s as if the main plug is not plugged into the boats electrical system. I just can’t trace the wires to where the plug into the system. Was looking for some kind of marking on wires that would indicate they are power for those plugs?

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Oh man I hope you figure this out. My 2018 LSE is th same.