• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 252 trailer width (from outside fender to fender)???

ken4motion

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Hey, would any of you kind folks be brave enough to give me a measurement of the width of the trailer (fender to fender)? I'm in the process of redoing my driveway where I had the 190SX parked and would like to know how much wider to make the space. Thanks in advance!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
When I widened my driveway in Illinois the answer I came to on this was - as wide as I could afford and was allowed by lot lines! Now that I've said that, there is a guy near me here in NC who concreted 1/2 his front yard....it looks terrible....so I guess that is some limit over which you don't want to go! LOL