• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 255XE

mostwanted

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Well I said I'd post some pics of the 252XE when it arrived but small change of plans. lol The 255 came in before our actual ordered 252. We had a 255 on order then switched to a 252 and then back again. I didn't really want to spend the extra money but just had a feeling we would regret not getting the SC engines having the extra HP. It was 40* today so I can't even give the smallest review as we didn't put it in the water. But it looks great in person and it def has a much larger presence over the 212X. Cant wait for a warmer day. The boat looks amazing and I am impressed with the space inside. Anyways here are some pics.

Attachments

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lovely boat. Like the colors. Congratulations!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good looking boat. You will enjoy it.
!

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well I said I'd post some pics of the 252XE when it arrived but small change of plans. lol The 255 came in before our actual ordered 252. We had a 255 on order then switched to a 252 and then back again. I didn't really want to spend the extra money but just had a feeling we would regret not getting the SC engines having the extra HP. It was 40* today so I can't even give the smallest review as we didn't put it in the water. But it looks great in person and it def has a much larger presence over the 212X. Cant wait for a warmer day. The boat looks amazing and I am impressed with the space inside. Anyways here are some pics.
Holy cow.
That is the best looking Yammie I have ever seen. I think.
Keeping that dark hull shiny is going to be a chore, but it is GORGEOUS.

COngratulations!

--

mostwanted

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Holy cow.
That is the best looking Yammie I have ever seen. I think.
Keeping that dark hull shiny is going to be a chore, but it is GORGEOUS.

COngratulations!

--
Thank you and Agreeee. But Ive had 3 blacked out boats so hopefully this is no worse. Ill get it coated etc.

DonnyC

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
That looks amazing! We have a blue XD on order and were a little nervous about the blue, but after seeing your boat, we're totally sold on it. Thanks so much for posting and congrats!!

Jim Davis

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Nice looking boat! Give us a review on that wave when you can.

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
That looks amazing! Congrats! Boats not bad either haha. I can’t wait to see what the surf wave looks like from these boats. Post some pics and videos when you have time there’s not enough info yet out there on surf waves for these. Congrats and enjoy it in good health!

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Congrats on the boat...does the model with the leather jacket come with it?
😁

mostwanted

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Congrats on the boat...does the model with the leather jacket come with it?
😁
Everything I own has a price tag but her lol. Besides she makes any boat look better when in her bikini(or without) and sun bathing lol... Thanks for the compliments on both guys. Gotta keep it PG so all I have to share. Will update on the 255 once we get it in the water. Coming from Tige Wakeboard/ Surf boat's as seen I'm very curious how the 255 does. The 212X factory wave was minimal at best. We made the switch knowingly though. Wanted to be able to have a more usable boat so that's why we went Yamaha. My Tige's were amazing but just so dedicated to one thing. Now I just need warm weather. :) Cheers

Attachments

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Will update on the 255 once we get it in the water.
Waiting to hear how it performs...twin SVHO engines in a 25ft boat should be quite the rocket. When does warm weather arrive for you? We won't see any boating weather here in Canada until mid or late April.

mostwanted

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Waiting to hear how it performs...twin SVHO engines in a 25ft boat should be quite the rocket. When does warm weather arrive for you? We won't see any boating weather here in Canada until mid or late April.
we wont ahev any warm weather either until around March. It has been a rough winter here so far. Not like Canada but for here its been super sold. Hoping that leads to a shorter winter lol. I hear they will run around 54 mph. We will see. At this point I just want to get out on it ...

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Beautiful boat! I've had the opportunity to see the 255X in both the black/green/gray (the 255XDprototype that was making the rounds) and in the black/blue (my dealer had a 255XE in stock when I dropped my boat off for service). Until I saw the black/blue one in person, I didn't realize the blue was going to be carried throughout the boat. The black/green/gray one is gray throughout the boat. I was REALLY impressed with the look of the black/blue one!

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Is this Park Marine?

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Is this Park Marine?
Not sure if this question was to me (the last poster) or to the OP, but if to me...no, I didn't see the blue 255XE at Park Marine, it was Chatlee Marine in NC.