• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 AR190 walkthrough

Kdkns

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just found this video tonight and thought I’d share. Lots of great info on some of the changes between 2020 and 2021!

ArchBuck

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks @Kdkns - We pre ordered and are anxiously awaiting it before summer ends!

Kdkns

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Same! I’m in Texas like the owner above in the video. The dealer said I’m in second shipment but crossing fingers it’s here before end of September as well!

Really hoping Yamaha updates the website with new information it doesn’t seem like any big changes.

Rhyder

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
funny how they have been selling these for like a month, people literally are boating around on the 2021 ar190 but the Yamaha website has little info and there are basically no reviews or videos on it other than just pics of the outside.

Is it because pretty much its the same as the 2020 aside from like 2 minor differences?

Kdkns

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I almost want to get the 195 for that color.

Yes, I really like that blue and black hull. I did not like the graphics but then realized the decals can be removed. The question is can I justify almost 5-6k for a color? The 190 looks great too and I like the darker tower.

Also, I was on my jetski yesterday to see how fast would I want to go , and anything over 34/35 was fast enough for a boat on calm water for me. If the 190 can hit 40 and under on a good day I’ll be very satisfied but even at 34+, will be fine as that’s what speed I’d drive it at for safety.

Now the jetski can hit 50, and the 195 can hit near those speeds which is crazy. Would be more use out in calmer weather with someone needing to travel longer distances, but I’m on a river and small lake so it’s never needed.

Last edited:

Rhyder

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes, I really like that blue and black hull. I did not like the graphics but then realized the decals can be removed. The question is can I justify almost 5-6k for a color? The 190 looks great too and I like the darker tower.

Also, I was on my jetski yesterday to see how fast would I want to go , and anything over 34/35 was fast enough for a boat on calm water for me. If the 190 can hit 40 and under on a good day I’ll be very satisfied but even at 34+, will be fine as that’s what speed I’d drive it at for safety.

Now the jetski can hit 50, and the 190 can hit near those speeds which is crazy. Would be more use out in calmer weather with someone needing to travel longer distances, but I’m on a river and small lake so it’s never needed.
ya i went with the 190 cause i dont need the extra HP, if i'm looking to go high speed theres better boats for that, but i really like the color of the 195 in the video :) Ill stick with the 190, i dont like the color an extra 5k much :)

ChrisM

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
I'm liking the cell phone holder, I've been looking for some time for one for my Chapp, but can't seem to find one that may work for me. Let me know how well it works, especially stability when under way and on choppy water. Parts pitstop seems to have the cheapest price.