• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 AR210 Pricing

beb0102

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Anyone getting the AR210 below MSRP without dealer prep fees? Best I could find has been slighttly higher than MSRP. I've also heard from a dealer that the 2021s will likely be sold out by end of February. Anyone hearing similar or different? This may explain the pricing....

Carlosralph

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Can't speak for the AR210, but I put a deposit down on a 2021 SX210 for MSRP (no dealer prep/freight). Dealer basically said at this point Yamaha wasn't promising Spring delivery on the boats and that it might push to a 2022 model year for delivery mid-summer. When I inquired of a couple dealers a few weeks earlier, Yamaha was still promising Spring delivery on ordered boats. Seems like demand is still pretty strong.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
At this point, depending on how you want to get into spring and summer, it may be worth waiting for the 2022's if they hit mid summer, if you feel you are paying too much right now.

Just a thought.

beb0102

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Makes sense - but that doesn’t work if mid-summer turns to late summer. If hate to miss another year without a boat. I do appreciate you sharing your thought...

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
There are some decent used boats floating around as well from time to time.

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Was seeing a few lightly used 2020 boats showing up at dealers this past fall...

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got mine AR250 reserved for under MSRP. It’s not so much demand, Yamaha is having a hard time getting motors right now. If the dealer was charging me above MSRP I’d pass but I also know it’s worth it to some people to pay more. I too have been seeing used ones getting listed.

LakesideLaw

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
AR250 reserved for $500 below msrp with coast guard kit, anchor and mooring cover thrown in. Was a November boat show special.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
AR250 reserved for $500 below msrp with coast guard kit, anchor and mooring cover thrown in. Was a November boat show special.
That’s pretty close to the deal I got for mine. Not sure what the coast guard kit all comes with, I didn’t get that. I’m assuming a few life jackets and a rape whistle?

NewGuy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
When you guys are saying MSRP, does that include freight. Not prep, but freight?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
MSRP is what Yamaha has on their website for the price. Freight and prep are usually beyond that. So basically if you got it for under MSRP as some state they have OTD, out the door, than they got it for under MSRP including freight and Prep.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
When you guys are saying MSRP, does that include freight. Not prep, but freight?
I got mine under MSRP including all dealer fees.

ap_abe

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I posted in another thread that I purchased an AR210 earlier this week from Leaders RPM in Kalamazoo, MI.

Final price was $554 over MSRP out the door and was broken down on the invoice as follows:
  • Unit price: 44,403
  • Freight: 2,150
  • Prep: 0
  • Total before taxes/title/license/reg: 46,553
This was the most straightforward pricing that I received when shopping nearby. Other dealers wanted to play games with a possible "have to talk to the sales manager cash rebate" or negotiating in accessories, but at the end of the calculus they were still substantially above Leaders. The freight is on the high side based on what I saw shared here but my philosophy was that I don't care about each line item, just the bottom line/total value. Based on timing of when I got serious (early Jan), I didn't expect to find a significantly better deal this year so jumped on it. Gladly my boat has arrived and all the paperwork is done. I'll pick up sometime in March/April when the roads aren't gross.

I added some accessories (anchor kit and premium mooring cover) that are not included in this pricing. I only mention because they also discount parts & accessories 10% for life. This isn't a ton but can add up. They have been good to work with and very responsive.

NewGuy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I posted in another thread that I purchased an AR210 earlier this week from Leaders RPM in Kalamazoo, MI.

Final price was $554 over MSRP out the door and was broken down on the invoice as follows:
  • Unit price: 44,403
  • Freight: 2,150
  • Prep: 0
  • Total before taxes/title/license/reg: 46,553
This was the most straightforward pricing that I received when shopping nearby. Other dealers wanted to play games with a possible "have to talk to the sales manager cash rebate" or negotiating in accessories, but at the end of the calculus they were still substantially above Leaders. The freight is on the high side based on what I saw shared here but my philosophy was that I don't care about each line item, just the bottom line/total value. Based on timing of when I got serious (early Jan), I didn't expect to find a significantly better deal this year so jumped on it. Gladly my boat has arrived and all the paperwork is done. I'll pick up sometime in March/April when the roads aren't gross.

I added some accessories (anchor kit and premium mooring cover) that are not included in this pricing. I only mention because they also discount parts & accessories 10% for life. This isn't a ton but can add up. They have been good to work with and very responsive.
Very helpful. Thank you!