• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Pinstripe

PatrickKolby

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Is it just me or is the pinstripe extremely fragile? My 2021 212 has multiple pinstripe “dings”. Im contemplating just removing the pinstripe altogether.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Is it just me or is the pinstripe extremely fragile? My 2021 212 has multiple pinstripe “dings”. Im contemplating just removing the pinstripe altogether.
I have the same boat in color, but no pinstripe. Funny, I was thinking about having it pinstriped.

PatrickKolby

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
You have no pinstripe? I’m talking about the pinstripe that separates the white gelcoat from the color. Mine boat is Grey and White. The pinstripe is silver metallic.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
You have no pinstripe? I’m talking about the pinstripe that separates the white gelcoat from the color. Mine boat is Grey and White. The pinstripe is silver metallic.
Yes, we have the same suede grey. I will double check today, but I have shined the boat a few times and never saw a pinstripe. 2021 212SE Suede Grey

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
By the way, did you remount your fire extinguisher? I like that. I have 2 on board but only one is mounted under the helm. Been looking to relocate it.

PatrickKolby

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
That’s good to know. If you have no stripe I’m going to remove all of mine. The slightest rub messes it up. I mounted both extinguishers.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
That’s good to know. If you have no stripe I’m going to remove all of mine. The slightest rub messes it up. I mounted both extinguishers.
Let me double check first....that pinstripe may be warranty. Maybe the dealer put it on?

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Okay...I just grabbed my boat. There is NO pinstripe of any kind. All gelcoat. Suede Grey/White

Attachments

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I owe you an apology! We were out on the boat yesterday and my wife says “Honey, I like the stripe”...What stripe? Low and behold there is a stripe. It’s not part of the gelcoat either..sorry bro, my bad

PatrickKolby

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Lol all good! Yes that silver stripe is super delicate. I already have a few dings.