• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2021 Shoreland’r Galv Trailer

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
DC, MD, WV area
2021 ShoreLand’r Galv Trailer for 195S

I have a 195S that was delivered October 28, 2020 with the original trailer. I am upgrading to an aluminum Load Rite dual axle trailer so I can modify it to haul the boat and the Jet Skis instead of having to take two vehicles and two trailers.

Upgrades/mods to the trailer:
IP 68 Off Road 6.5 inch LED backup lights (pair)

Spare Tire and mount (Galv wheel)

Stoltz Bow Roller

6 flush mount 3/4 inch amber side marker lights (LED)

60 inch guide post with soft cover

Sealed LED Stop/Turn/Tail lights

Galv license plate holder

The trailer has less than 500 miles on it.
All new electrical connections were done with butt connectors filled with dielectric grease, crimped and heat shrunk. The new wiring to the backup lights was done with 14g stranded tinned copper with the power/ground wires run from trailer neck all the way back on both sides (not daisy chaned)

Asking $2,300
Clear title, no loans on trailer
Will discuss delivery or a “meet me halfway”

24A1CAC3-8352-431B-94B4-1EF8E93034B2.jpeg

16E8FD57-F80D-4A57-8AA6-BC363E361A15.jpeg

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
upgrading to an aluminum Load Rite dual axle trailer so I can modify it to haul the boat and the Jet Skis instead of having to take two vehicles and two trailers.
GLWS, please post your new modded trailer once you are done with it. Sounds interesting.

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
GLWS, please post your new modded trailer once you are done with it. Sounds interesting.
Will do. Have to figure out my moveable ballast or sliding bunks once I get the new trailer. Just hoping to get the new trailer on the road in the next week so I can haul the boat to NC for vacation. The mods will probably be a winter project this year and ready for next season.