• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff 2021 Shoreland'r Trailer for Yamaha 195s (and similar) $1,800 OBO

NSpradley

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This 2021 boat trailer is one year old, and in near perfect condition. It has 773 miles on it as of today. It was built for my 2020 Yamaha 195s and will likely fit boats from 16-20 feet. Garage kept 100% of the time. I added a Stoltz bow roller aftermarket to prevent scratching of the hull caused by the OEM roller. I also added PVC guides that will come with the trailer. Wheel bearings have been greased and the trailer is clean. NEVER BEEN IN SALT WATER! The reason for selling is that I bought a new aluminum trailer for salt water use.

Attachments

Last edited:

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Is your trailer still available for sale ?

NSpradley

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It isn't. Someone drove down from Michigan and picked it up several months ago.