• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Yamaha 275E cover

Faraim97

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275E
Boat Length
I just ordered a 2021 275E and I want to buy a cover for it and cant find it anywhere. Can anyone give me any advice where to find one.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Doesn't the dealer you used have it? Do previous year models use the same one? The dealer should have the info.

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Dealer will have the factory mooring cover. I ordered the 275sd myself. Still waiting. Did your dealer give you any eta on the boat? The factory cover is the only one available to buy. I keep my boat in a slip so the factory cover is a pia to get on and off when in the water so i am having a custom cover made for mine when it comes in.

Faraim97

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275E
Boat Length
Dealer told me expect delivery in the spring. He told me that the supply chain is a mess.

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
oh boy, yes told me supply chain issues but was expected sept sometime. not sure if that is wishful thinking or not. i just want a week or 2 before the end of the season so i can get any bugs worked out over the winter

Faraim97

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275E
Boat Length
I live in Massachusetts and we only have 4 weeks left. I'm in no rush.

BGN123

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Dealer will have the factory mooring cover. I ordered the 275sd myself. Still waiting. Did your dealer give you any eta on the boat? The factory cover is the only one available to buy. I keep my boat in a slip so the factory cover is a pia to get on and off when in the water so i am having a custom cover made for mine when it comes in.
Just received my 275sd today.

Faraim97

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275E
Boat Length
Are you happy with the fit and finish

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Oh nice!! I havent gotten the call yet for mine. Hopefully soon. I was told the 275’s were shipping but you are the first i have heard to get one. Did you get the cherry or the black? How is everything? You like it? Any complaints?

Faraim97

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275E
Boat Length
I got the e because it doesn't have the top. My plan is to store it in my shop for the winter.