• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Yamaha model numbers added to the user profile choices

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have added all the Yamaha 2021 model numbers to the Member profile model drop down for all you lucky dogs buying new Yamahas!!!

Please tag me here if I missed any, or you would like other model or make info added.

Last edited:

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I have added all the Yamaha 2021 model numbers to the Member profile model drop down for all you lucky dogs buying new Yamahas!!!

Please tag me here if I missed any, or you would like other model or make info added.
Thanks Julian for all you do! Was it only missing some or am I not understanding where this is? I think I already had my model on my new Yamaha, 2021 212s, selected.

I could easily be misunderstanding as I am still trying to figure out features on here and been a member for years. Still struggle with adding video, media and sometimes pics as it seems to want to add both full and thumbnail versions.

Let me know when you can. Thanks again!!

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length

I am confused as well... or perhaps I don’t understand the model numbers for Yamaha. I have (well almost have) a 2021 195S but I don’t see that in the selection. I chose the AR195 since that was close. Was I supposed to choose something else? I use the browser on my phone almost exclusively so the mobile view may differ?

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I am confused as well... or perhaps I don’t understand the model numbers for Yamaha. I have (well almost have) a 2021 195S but I don’t see that in the selection. I chose the AR195 since that was close. Was I supposed to choose something else? I use the browser on my phone almost exclusively so the mobile view may differ?
Added the 195S.

@WV Hillbilly Yamaha often reuses model numbers year over year, so often a model number lasts many years. This year had a number of new models.

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I mostly use the mobile as well; though I like the PC version much better because it shows member boats which I have never been able to see on my mobile no matter what I try.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I mostly use the mobile as well; though I like the PC version much better because it shows member boats which I have never been able to see on my mobile no matter what I try.
So when you turn your phone on its side you don't see the profile info?

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I do but mostly sit around in portrait.
I see you are in the big R. Would you stop over at the 42nd street oyster bar and send me a bushel and two pitchers? After that you could go up the street to Ri-Ra’s and order the lamb and extra soda bread. Thanks in advance for all of the help.

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I do. I never tried it as I only use my phone in portrait unless watching some videos. Now that I know I can see the profile info, I will do that. Thank you!!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

VADER332