• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy 2022 Marine Mat Group Buy Exclusively For JetBoaters.Net Members Hosted By JetBoatPilot

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals,

JetBoatPilot is proud to announce our 1st annual Marine Mat (8th Year For Group Buys Of This Kind) group buy, hosted by JetBoaters.net. During this event forum members have the ability to band together as a group and to use that collective buying power to earn up to a 25% discount off most Marine Mat items listed on the JetBoatPilot.com website.

If you are a member of this board you qualify to participate in this event. Past events have always reached maximum discount levels and we are certain this one will be no different. Here's how it works!

Group Buy Runs September 1, 2022 Through Sept. 30, 2022.

Participants may call 850-867-1410 to order by phone or email sales@jetboatpilot.com

Group Buy pricing applies to Marine Mat KITS found on the JetBoatPilot.com website. Custom Kits & individual Optional Pads do not qualify.

Individual Optional pads may be bought at group buy pricing when ordered with a Cockpit Kit or Swim Platform Kit. We will not be selling Individual Optional Pads at group buy pricing unless bought with Cockpit Kit or Swim Platform Kit.

To participate we ask that you provide your Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Year, Make and Model Of Boat, Product Desired Including Color and JB.Net User ID. Orders placed through our web store will be charged at regular prices during this event so please call or email if you intend to participate.

Qualifying Marine Mat Kits For The Following Boats

-All Yamaha Jet Boats, All Years (with the exception of Exciter & XR1800 Models)
-All Vortex Models, All Years
-Scarab 165, 195, 215, 255ID and 255 Open
-SeaDoo Utopia, Islandia, Challenger 210SE and 210 Wake, Challenger 230SE and 230 Wake, Challenger 180
Glastron 205

If you do not see your model listed here contact us at sales@jetboatpilot.com and we can search our library.

In order to qualify for group buy pricing you must order your Marine Mat kit from one of the in stock colors listed below.

In Stock Colors
Titanium Gray Over Black Brushed
Titanium Gray Over Black Brushed Laser Textured
(best match for Yamaha 2021-2023 cool color interiors)
Champagne Over Espresso (best match for Yamaha 2021-2023 warm tone FSH models)
Teak Over Espresso (best match for Yamaha 2021-2023 warm tone sport models)
Smoke Gray Over Black(best for 2017 Through 2019 Yamaha boats)
Teak Over Black(looks like oiled teak wood)
Terra Over Black(looks like weathered teak wood)
Slate Over Black Over Red
Slate Over Black Over Aegean Blue
Slate Over Black Over Neon Green
Slate Over Black Over Yellow

NOTE:
We now have factory matched laser textured material to match Yamaha warm and cool interiors.

NOTE: Be advised we are short staffed this year so please have patience with us as we are processing your order.

Discount Participation Levels

1 Cockpit Kit & Swim Platform Kit = 1 unit
1 Cockpit kit = 1 Unit
1 Swim Platform Kit = 1/2 unit
1 All Optional Pad Kit = 1/2 Unit

1-10 units = 10% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price
11-15 units = 15% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price
16-24 units = 20% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price
25+ units = 25% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price (MAX DISCOUNT ACHIEVED)

Restrictions

-Logos and other custom work will not be discounted. Call for details on logos or custom jobs. Custom logos are $80 for the first mat and $50 per additional mat.
-Custom Work such as combining Multi-piece mats into one piece can be done for an additional $100 per complete mat (once combined). Discounts do not apply to custom work.
-Custom colors will not be discounted during this event. Custom colored kits will be charged at full retail due to certain inefficiencies within the manufacturing process and supply chain.
-Cockpit Kits or Swim Platform Kits will may not be broken up. Breaking up a kit is considered a custom job and will be charged at retail pricing.

Please review our website ( Here ) for standard mat layouts and optional mats. If you don't see your boat or the pad/s that you're looking for please contact us by email at customerservicejbp@gmail.com. We are in the office Monday through Friday from 8-5 CST. Be advised we are short staffed this year so please have patience with us as we are processing your order. This event has grown over the years and we have a smaller than normal customer service team this year so our response time will be delayed a bit as compared to years past.

Early Ordering

Also, if you'd like to go ahead and order now and receive your Marine Mat pads now, we can charge you retail price and then discount your ticket once the final tally has been calculated. For many of you this will help to get your Marine Mat to you so you can still use it this season instead of having to wait until mid October to get your shipment. Also this will alleviate some of the pressure felt by production when all the orders come in at one time vs. spreading them out over the course of the month.

As always we are greatly appreciative of you and your contributions to this forum. Group buys like these really help to keep our employees working during the off season whereas without your business this time of year, we likely would have to layoff several people until the following busy season. Since our inception we've carried all of our employees through the winter with no layoffs. This would not be possible without you and your spreading the word throughout the board and various other places!!!

From my staff to you and your families, we thank you and look forward to serving you during this group buy!

@Julian@Bruce @OperationROL thanks again for allowing us to be a part of this community!

Last edited:

BenjaminF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’ve been waiting for that group buy for a year.
I’m so pumped.
I’ve sent an email already for the complete package (cockpit, swim platform and optional pad).
Looking forward to receiving and installing it.
Go get yours so we can get the max discount.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I’ve been waiting for that group buy for a year.
I’m so pumped.
I’ve sent an email already for the complete package (cockpit, swim platform and optional pad).
Looking forward to receiving and installing it.
Go get yours so we can get the max discount.
Awesome! We'll be in touch asap! Thank you!!!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm so impressed. Already received a call and order confirmed.
You guys rock.
Good deal. We're super short handed right now so you did good getting in early.

Rideitout

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
What style choice matches the oem mats on a 2021 210 FSH - 2 inch teak or 2 inch teak w/pinline?
Thanks!
0FED34E2-EAE2-450A-A223-16BFA7E01971.jpeg

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
What style choice matches the oem mats on a 2021 210 FSH - 2 inch teak or 2 inch teak w/pinline?
Thanks!
View attachment 187090
I'd recommend the 2 inch teak with pinline. It matches the teak where it needs to and is more simplistic in areas where it does not need to match. All the teak everywhere can get a bit overwhelming. That is the reason for the pinline pads on FSH kits.

michaeljbenner

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So excited! Just sent the email. Thanks!

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Awesome I have been waiting for this as well, just sent my email. @JetBoatPilot Looking to be difficult and see if I am able to order just #12-19 of the cockpit kit in addition to the swim platform kit, on my 2022 210 FSH. For what its worth in my humble opinion I believe #12 - 19 should be part of the swim platform kit rather than the cockpit kit.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Awesome I have been waiting for this as well, just sent my email. @JetBoatPilot Looking to be difficult and see if I am able to order just #12-19 of the cockpit kit in addition to the swim platform kit, on my 2022 210 FSH. For what its worth in my humble opinion I believe #12 - 19 should be part of the swim platform kit rather than the cockpit kit.
We sell the foredeck and after deck kit as a stand alone package in the group Buy. We rarely break that kit up. If we sell you the aft deck only it must be at regular price as policy does not allow for breaking up of standardized kits at discounted prices.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We sell the foredeck and after deck kit as a stand alone package in the group Buy. We rarely break that kit up. If we sell you the aft deck only it must be at regular price as policy does not allow for breaking up of standardized kits at discounted prices.
Ok awesome I sent an email yesterday I will wait to hear back on pricing on all that. Can you tell me which numbers are included in the foredeck and aft deck stand alone package?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Sure, look at this graphic. Its pads 2,3,5 and 6 in the bow and 12-19 on the aft deck.

https://flic.kr/p/2n8YY31
Awesome! final two questions, Is there any issue snapping the cushions down in the bow with that kit? & For the OEM Warm to match the snap in mats, is it the Champaign over espresso brushed 2 inch teak cut that will best match?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Awesome! final two questions, Is there any issue snapping the cushions down in the bow with that kit? & For the OEM Warm to match the snap in mats, is it the Champaign over espresso brushed 2 inch teak cut that will best match?
Yes Champagne over Espresso Laser Textured is the exact color match. The snap holes should line up well on the 210 FSH. We've had some issues on the 25 FSH but none on the 210.

brettmosborn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hopefully someone can answer: on the engine step over mats, can you still put the seat cushion on top of the marine mat? Does the cushion sit in place when putting over marine mat for when wanting sitting room? Thanks

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Hopefully someone can answer: on the engine step over mats, can you still put the seat cushion on top of the marine mat? Does the cushion sit in place when putting over marine mat for when wanting sitting room? Thanks
I havent tried it myself, but Will told me it will work on the 19' boats.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
yes, on 6mm thick (2 color pads) the cushion will snap down easily. If 9mm tri color we have not tried on all boats but have not had issues on ours.

Judge

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Quick question.... How are some of the Marine Mats attached to the hull?

I know floor sections are held down with snaps but what something like the Anchor Locket Mat?

I'm assuming some type of adhesive? Is that included?

How is it removed if it needs to be replaced at some point?Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 5.47.59 AM.png

BenjaminF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Quick question.... How are some of the Marine Mats attached to the hull?

I know floor sections are held down with snaps but what something like the Anchor Locket Mat?

I'm assuming some type of adhesive? Is that included?

How is it removed if it needs to be replaced at some point?View attachment 187215
The snap in mats are the ones that came with the boat. The one you’ll get from this group are the peal and stick ones. And honestly it’s what you want. Yes it’s permanent and cannot be moved or removed once installed but in the mean time the cleaning is so much easier as nothing can get stuck between the mats and the floor. You can find some videos of the install process on their site, on You tube and here. It requires a bit of prep but in my opinion it looks so much better than snaps in.