• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 model info?

olyscarab

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
I hear 2022 Scarab model changes and info are being revealed today. Anyone know, heard or will post anything?

j9macmac

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
Im in a FB group that has this info. Updating it tomorrow. I guess new color combos, HP & More. I have a deposit on one.

djboss5522

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
I am very close to putting a deposit on a 195....the dealer told me no new colors, but new side impact graphic...

olyscarab

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
I have a deposit on one as well with a build date around July that is supposed to now be a 2022. Dealer I am working with in Portland has no clue about the changes and sounded as if he didn't even know about Scarab virtual meeting with dealers. Sucks when you have to deal with a local dealer that is sub-par because you don't want to travel hundreds of miles. Literally, two closest dealers are each 100+ miles from me. Question is do I want to deal with Seattle traffic or Portland?

Meanwhile, I keep looking for info. Even the Scarab site is lame and offers nothing. I thought they made a 195 Open, yet their website only lists the 255. Sheesh.

djboss5522

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
I have a deposit on one as well with a build date around July that is supposed to now be a 2022. Dealer I am working with in Portland has no clue about the changes and sounded as if he didn't even know about Scarab virtual meeting with dealers. Sucks when you have to deal with a local dealer that is sub-par because you don't want to travel hundreds of miles. Literally, two closest dealers are each 100+ miles from me. Question is do I want to deal with Seattle traffic or Portland?

Meanwhile, I keep looking for info. Even the Scarab site is lame and offers nothing. I thought they made a 195 Open, yet their website only lists the 255. Sheesh.
hey guys. You got to join the scarab jet boat group on Facebook. A ton of stuff. There is a dealer from New Orleans that is awesome…they have boats available…

olyscarab

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
I’m in that group and he has none. He shows two 255 Open models on his website and both sold. He also leaked the info on the 2022, but can’t confirm anything. It’s weird and certainly not how a company (scarab) should have to announce their new product.

olyscarab

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
My mistake. I thought he owned Lafayette but see he owns New Orleans Power Sports. So all the boats he has in his “inventory” are coming August to December, but none in stock. And I believe he has them listed as 2021, which should be 2022.

navanod

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Any more info on the 2022 Scarabs?