• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

NEW MODEL INFO 2022 Model Year Line Up Summary-Pricing, Models, Options, Colors

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Today Yamaha Boats announced their 2022 Model Year line up, and not surprisingly, the only changes to the models are Colors. 2021 was a strange year in manufacturing, and Yamaha faced many of the challenges that other manufacturers faced- getting parts being the primary challenge, but also staffing challenges due to Covid illnesses on the production lines had to also have taken a toll. So this year is a color option change only - in terms of the boats themselves.

Yamaha did increase the pricing of all their models - about 8% across the board. Two models had nearly 14% increases - the 25' FSH series boats. This doesn't surprise me as these boats were initially lower at their first introduction point, and sold like hotcakes at that price. So it isn't surprising to see these two models increase more.

This model release forum has photos grouped into 3 categories: Profile images, Detail images and Lifestyle images. Enjoy the photos! What do you think of the colors?

Below is the full line up, 2022 prices, and model options:
2022 grid.JPG
27 Foot boats do not come with Trailers, all other boats the price assumes a (most likely painted) trailer is included.

2022 grid.JPG

Last edited:

BenjaminF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very helpful. Thanks.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Julian Really appreciate the extra time you put in to update this grid, do all the threads, resize pictures and organize it all. Takes a lot of effort.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

DanielS

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
thank you for putting together the spreadsheet

jetboatjay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Wait....boats are getting more expensive? Who would have guessed!

My dealer currently has 35 people with deposits on 2022 Yamahas. He said they might only get 20 or so boats. Honestly, I am surprised (pleasantly) that Yamaha only increased 8%.

DanielS

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wait....boats are getting more expensive? Who would have guessed!

My dealer currently has 35 people with deposits on 2022 Yamahas. He said they might only get 20 or so boats. Honestly, I am surprised (pleasantly) that Yamaha only increased 8%.
I was expecting 10% and was hoping for only 6%.

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
@Julian GREAT Job brother! I'm in shock at prices these days. Really like that 255 FSH in the future of 2-3yrs but at that point the prices may be out of touch.

Read an article a few months back, that said at full capacity it would take Yamaha 2-3yrs to catch up with demand and orders... that's at full capacity and I don't know of many industries that are back a that level right now... This will be the deposit gamble new orders will have to deal with for a while now...

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Julian GREAT Job brother! I'm in shock at prices these days. Really like that 255 FSH in the future of 2-3yrs but at that point the prices may be out of touch.

Read an article a few months that said at full capacity it would take Yamaha 2-3yrs to catch up with demand and orders... that's at full capacity and I don't know of many industries that are back a that level right now... This will be the deposit gamble new orders will have to deal with for a while now...
Thanks for the kudos....I try and make useful visuals.

As for pricing....supply and demand.....hard at work here!

Otnelico

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Today Yamaha Boats announced their 2022 Model Year line up, and not surprisingly, the only changes to the models are Colors. 2021 was a strange year in manufacturing, and Yamaha faced many of the challenges that other manufacturers faced- getting parts being the primary challenge, but also staffing challenges due to Covid illnesses on the production lines had to also have taken a toll. So this year is a color option change only - in terms of the boats themselves.

Yamaha did increase the pricing of all their models - about 8% across the board. Two models had nearly 14% increases - the 25' FSH series boats. This doesn't surprise me as these boats were initially lower at their first introduction point, and sold like hotcakes at that price. So it isn't surprising to see these two models increase more.

This model release forum has photos grouped into 3 categories: Profile images, Detail images and Lifestyle images. Enjoy the photos! What do you think of the colors?

Below is the full line up, 2022 prices, and model options:
View attachment 160744
27 Foot boats do not come with Trailers, all other boats the price assumes a (most likely painted) trailer is included.

View attachment 160744
Thank you for taking the time to put this together!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey @Julian Might want to give your friends at Yamaha a heads up.

The video on this page:
Is chopped on both sides due to some website coding errors. Can't make it full screen and can barely hit the play/pause button.

1631113946934.png

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hey @Julian Might want to give your friends at Yamaha a heads up.

The video on this page:
Is chopped on both sides due to some website coding errors. Can't make it full screen and can barely hit the play/pause button.

View attachment 162760
Works fine for me on PC and on Phone.

AND tell them it's time to start making some Yamaha branded boat gear. shirts/hats and stuff
Get some Jetboaters.net gear instead!!!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Works fine for me on PC and on Phone.
Weird.

Using chrome on Win10 it doesn't work. Chrome on Android sorta works (i've loaded it 5 times and had it not work 3 of those).

Probably something on my end then.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Weird.

Using chrome on Win10 it doesn't work. Chrome on Android sorta works (i've loaded it 5 times and had it not work 3 of those).

Probably something on my end then.
Works fine for me on chrome....doesn't line up as well on Edge.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Works fine for me on chrome....doesn't line up as well on Edge.
They must be watching the boards or something. I just reloaded the page now, and it's working perfectly for me on both Windows and Android.

I think they fixed it when we weren't looking :D :D

Hey Yamaha.......Do I get a bounty for finding website bugs? $50/bug discount on a new boat for each one I find :D :D