• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 MSRP?

Jerlane

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone know if the MSRPs have gone up for 2022 and are they publicly available? I'm looking at the AR190 and the website still shows $33,149 but I think that is for 2021. Also, does that include trailer?

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
It includes trailer. With low supply and high demand I’d expect a significant price increase. 10% wouldn’t surprise me.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone know if the MSRPs have gone up for 2022 and are they publicly available? I'm looking at the AR190 and the website still shows $33,149 but I think that is for 2021. Also, does that include trailer?
Prices haven't been announced yet. All Dealers get them at the dealer show if there is one or at the same time and this board would get them right around the same time. Late July/Early-Mid August If they hold true to past years, give or take.

@adrianp89 Not sure I concur. It would be a bad look for Yamaha to go up that high after they were unable to deliver a great deal of boats. I will bet 3%-4% max. If they do bring out the 22' footer and discontinue the 21' footer, I am sure that one will get a good pop on the MSRP. Shhhh...... I heard whispers of a 22' footer that will have the dual supercharged engines...... Could be complete BS though and could be next year.

Also, @adrianp89, don't get me wrong, if they do go up 10%, our boats will increase in value, which is nice as well.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I don’t think they give two shits about perception. They are selling out of everything, with strong inflation and even stronger demand (waiting lists at individual dealers well over 100 people).... they would be stupid to only do 3-4%.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I dunno. It is a very interesting discussion. If they over inflate the prices it could lead to issues down the road with sales in subsequent years. These boats are pretty spendy for what you get and the quality control of a lot of things. Although I guess if people are willing to pay those inflated prices so be it. Also as we all have discussed, sooner rather than later the used boat market is going to heat up with boats that are lightly used. Already starting around here with some buyers remorse, that should hold prices in check.

@adrianp89 I will be down in the Tampa Bay Area this fall, I will Bet you some beers it's no higher than 3%-4%. Unfortunately I won't have my boat with me. :(

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I dunno. It is a very interesting discussion. If they over inflate the prices it could lead to issues down the road with sales in subsequent years. These boats are pretty spendy for what you get and the quality control of a lot of things. Although I guess if people are willing to pay those inflated prices so be it. Also as we all have discussed, sooner rather than later the used boat market is going to heat up with boats that are lightly used. Already starting around here with some buyers remorse, that should hold prices in check.

@adrianp89 I will be down in the Tampa Bay Area this fall, I will Bet you some beers it's no higher than 3%-4%. Unfortunately I won't have my boat with me. :(
Business or Pleasure? Bring the boat either way, fall is a great boating time here.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Half and Half. Really want to bring the boat. Will see how the timing works out. Would love to get her in the Ocean.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Half and Half. Really want to bring the boat. Will see how the timing works out. Would love to get her in the Ocean.
Shoot me a PM when the time comes.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length