• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

NEW MODEL INFO 2022 Yamaha 25 Foot Detailed Images - All Models

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

JoeMitchem

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
And not one interior picture of the lime green 255xd. :( (not your fault Julian)

BenjaminF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks Julian. Much appreciated.

snowman_audio

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
did the solar panel move on the 252SD? From the Yamaha site it still states it is on the Bimini, but I don't see it in the photos

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

David.Parrish

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I like the underwater lights on the FSH Sport model. Is that new to 2022, or was that on the 2021 as well? I wish they would have had those on the 2021 255XDs! Is that unique the FSH model?

gentrybobo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Last week, I put a deposit down on a 2022 255XD. Knowing that this week, I would be choosing the paint scheme... of course, I have been anxiously anticipating the new colors to come out! I have to say, I'm a little underwhelmed on the new paint colors. Is that just me? Is that common when the new year models come out?

David.Parrish

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Last week, I put a deposit down on a 2022 255XD. Knowing that this week, I would be choosing the paint scheme... of course, I have been anxiously anticipating the new colors to come out! I have to say, I'm a little underwhelmed on the new paint colors. Is that just me? Is that common when the new year models come out?
I have the 2021 255XD - the Grey and Lime Green - absolutely love the paint scheme! Can't say I like the white and green. I would definitely be going with the Sapphire Blue if I had waited for a 2022 - glad I didn't - the wife would have been mad! :rolleyes:

gentrybobo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have the 2021 255XD - the Grey and Lime Green - absolutely love the paint scheme! Can't say I like the white and green. I would definitely be going with the Sapphire Blue if I had waited for a 2022 - glad I didn't - the wife would have been mad! :rolleyes:
thanks. Good to know I'm not alone in my thinking. I'm a little late to the party, but excited! We would go with the 2021 255XD Lime Green, if that was an options... 2022 255XD Sapphire Blue it is!

JoeMitchem

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
You're not the only one. I saw the 2022 blue 255xd that leaked out a few weeks ago and was hoping and praying that the other style would be more appealing. Now that I'm seeing that the other option is the white/green boat I'm conflicted. I REALLY dislike the blue interior of the blue/gray 255 but I'm totally unsure how I'm going to like the lime green interior of this other version. I'm anxiously awaiting some interior pictures to decide.

gentrybobo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
You're not the only one. I saw the 2022 blue 255xd that leaked out a few weeks ago and was hoping and praying that the other style would be more appealing. Now that I'm seeing that the other option is the white/green boat I'm conflicted. I REALLY dislike the blue interior of the blue/gray 255 but I'm totally unsure how I'm going to like the lime green interior of this other version. I'm anxiously awaiting some interior pictures to decide.
ditto. it's like you read my mind. we can't be the only 2

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I like the underwater lights on the FSH Sport model. Is that new to 2022, or was that on the 2021 as well? I wish they would have had those on the 2021 255XDs! Is that unique the FSH model?
As the grid here shows, only 27' boats and 25' FSHs have underwater lights.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow, that is A LOT of Green

crains

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
There is no green piping on the seats, is this a color fill rendering or is it an actual picture of the boat?

gentrybobo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
good to know one exists! shaking my head though. Is 2022 going to became the redheaded step child? 2023 will probably be great

Blackabyjosh

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
And not one interior picture of the lime green 255xd. :( (not your fault Julian)
There is no green piping on the seats, is this a color fill rendering or is it an actual picture of the boat?
I wouldn’t decide on what color I wanted until the dealership provided me the interior colors of the lime green. He was able to get that picture through a contact he had at Yamaha. I was hoping it was going to be grey like last year, but it wasn’t. I went with the blue.