• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2023 Yamaha jet boats

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Officials word on 2023 Yamaha jet boat release date . This Saturday is the dinner with the big wigs and Monday we should see what’s in store for 2023. Word also is that 8-15 percent hike in price . Let’s see what’s in store with Yamaha

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Oh wow . That’s cool I was told Saturday is the meeting so by Monday they will have colors and prices for new models .

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Oh wow . That’s cool I was told Saturday is the meeting so by Monday they will have colors and prices for new models .
You are a member of a very active community, with folks in the know that will be at that meeting. Info will be disseminated here as soon as it's available. Keep your ears on.

WA61

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just got the official email from Yamaha, it says “Stay tuned for tomorrow. See the new lineup at 9 pm EST”

I hope the big news isn’t something like a new interior color like black, to be called Hot.

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You are a member of a very active community, with folks in the know that will be at that meeting. Info will be disseminated here as soon as it's available. Keep your ears on.
Good to know I’ll keep my ears open

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Good to know I’ll keep my ears open
All the info is waiting to be released here as soon as the embargo expires. Even video reviews by JetBoaters staff.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
All the info is waiting to be released here as soon as the embargo expires. Even video reviews by JetBoaters staff.
Bruce, is this something new? I don't recall video reviews last year. Gotta say, the suspense is killing me!

Jim

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bruce, is this something new? I don't recall video reviews last year. Gotta say, the suspense is killing me!

Jim
It happens some years depending on what is released and pandemic conditions.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
More than likely a redesign 21ft/22ft boat will be announced.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am still giggling. While we have had a rumor mill thread running since January of this year, the "other site" has had no mention of 2023's or the dealer meeting till this weekend. And no responses.

It's obvious that forum is dead and filled with two stroke die hards.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Looks like 2023 models are already delivering. I just got an email from BoatTrader.com that Riva Marine in Key Largo Fl. has a 2023 195S and AR195 on the lot.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
They have been delivering for a couple weeks already. Not the 22' model yet.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like they will have a 22' Model at the Metro Boat Show at Lake St. Clair on Sept 15-18th. So I hear, through the grapevine. Will definitely get on it if I can and check it out with some pics. They also have a lot of boats/yachts that the Admiral likes to walk on that I will never be able to afford in this lifetime, unless I get lucky with lottery some day. Still fun to dream though.

Progressive Metro Boat Show | Tickets at Your Computer or Mobile Device | Tixr at Lake St. Clair Metropark in Harrison Township at Boat Michigan | Tixr

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Looks like they will have a 22' Model at the Metro Boat Show at Lake St. Clair on Sept 15-18th. So I hear, through the grapevine. Will definitely get on it if I can and check it out with some pics. They also have a lot of boats/yachts that the Admiral likes to walk on that I will never be able to afford in this lifetime, unless I get lucky with lottery some day. Still fun to dream though.

Progressive Metro Boat Show | Tickets at Your Computer or Mobile Device | Tixr at Lake St. Clair Metropark in Harrison Township at Boat Michigan | Tixr
Hopefully, they will bring something different than the 222XD and 222 FSH Sport E that Julian and Neil reviewed. I would love to see pics/videos of the SX220/AR220 and the 220 FSH.

Jim

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

yea I got my 2023 last weekend.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
yea I got my 2023 last weekend.
Yes I saw you indicate that in another thread. I was referring to the 22 foot models. A lot are interested in the changes and delivery on the 22 footers which are new for this year, myself included. The 19' are unchanged except for color as are the 25'. The video's @Julian and @OperationROL did where fantastic but really no one else has gotten their hands on one. Hoping they have them as was mentioned to me today at the one of the larger boat shows on the water here on Lake St. Clair in two weeks so we can glean additional information and see what they finalized after the prototypes that they reviewed.