• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

21' bucket seats on SX 195

druppert

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Does anyone know if the bucket seats on the 2017 21' boats would be compatible with the SX 195? I like everything about my boat except the bucket seats are terribly uncomfortable IMO. I like the reclining function on the 21's much more and would gladly pay to replace the ones I have if it could be done. Maybe someone can take measurements (LxWxH)? Thanks in advance!

Matt Phillips

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
On my 09 232, I replaced the seat post and was surprised the seat basically lifted out of the post. Have you tried that? Maui he there is a member around who's seats you can try in your boat....

Or even your dealer would let you see if there 21 for seats would fit your boat?

Just a thought.

druppert

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
On my 09 232, I replaced the seat post and was surprised the seat basically lifted out of the post. Have you tried that? Maui he there is a member around who's seats you can try in your boat....

Or even your dealer would let you see if there 21 for seats would fit your boat?

Just a thought.
Yeah, I knew they came out pretty easily I was just concerned with the fit, but that's a really good idea. I'm friends with the sales manager at our local dealership, I'll give him a call to see if I can test out the seat from the 21. Thanks for the reply!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have been wondering this as well. I love the newer seats that recline and want them bad. Let us know how it goes as I would like to swap mine.