• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

21' Wakebooster kit price

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I can't find an actual list price anywhere on the 21' wakebooster kit. My dealer has one in stock for $1800. Sound about right? Thanks!

JTrottaNY

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I can't find an actual list price anywhere on the 21' wakebooster kit. My dealer has one in stock for $1800. Sound about right? Thanks!
That sounds about right for the whole kit; board, rope, booster, storage bag.

The booster itself goes for about 1200.

ZGhost

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I just learned the kit is $800 without the board from the dealer. @J-RAD can hook you up with a good board that fits your need and give you a member discount. $1800 seems high since a nice slingshot board can be had for about $500 or under. Plus $800 that’s $1300 total?

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I just learned the kit is $800 without the board from the dealer. @J-RAD can hook you up with a good board that fits your need and give you a member discount. $1800 seems high since a nice slingshot board can be had for about $500 or under. Plus $800 that’s $1300 total?
Yeah if @J-RAD can point me in the direction of a good board for my 212x, I'd go that route for sure!

r1pilot

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just bought the 21' version 2 weeks ago after hunting all over the internet....ended up buying it from my local dealer. They had 4 in stock and the booster kit w/out the board was $800. That was about the lowest price I could find for just the booster. Some places as other have said, want more than $1k....very happy we found it. Picked up the transom bag and ski locker bag and we are ready to go rope-less now!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah if @J-RAD can point me in the direction of a good board for my 212x, I'd go that route for sure!
I can hook you up for sure. I carry all the Slingshot boards, including the Coaster (minus the Yamaha branding) that's sold with the kit. If you'd like, I can message you to get some sizing info and quote you some options?

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I can hook you up for sure. I carry all the Slingshot boards, including the Coaster (minus the Yamaha branding) that's sold with the kit. If you'd le, I can message you to get some sizing info and quote you some options?
That would be great. I really don't know what I should be looking for!

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@J-RAD , any idea how quick you could get a board to SC?

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Last edited:

topherbd16

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I also just received a 212x Wakebooster Kit (F3R-K7910-V0-00, no board, no surf rope) for $800 (includes tax and free shipping) that I ordered from Leaders RPM through Ebay 2 days ago (shipped MI to OH). I had to contact them as the image is obviously not the Wakebooster Kit to confirm it really is the kit. And it is... see the image of what I just received via UPS this morning. I wasn't aware of the 'Scupper Cover Plate' that sticks on to the back of the hull. I guess this prevents water from backwashing. Did others receive this w/ their kit?

'Operation ropeless' will be attempted on Sunday with stock ballast and Wakebooster. My daughter is already talking it up about learning 360s. We'll see...

IMG_8775.jpg

cgcaraway

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I also just received a 212x Wakebooster Kit (F3R-K7910-V0-00, no board, no surf rope) for $800 (includes tax and free shipping) that I ordered from Leaders RPM through Ebay 2 days ago (shipped MI to OH). I had to contact them as the image is obviously not the Wakebooster Kit to confirm it really is the kit. And it is... see the image of what I just received via UPS this morning. I wasn't aware of the 'Scupper Cover Plate' that sticks on to the back of the hull. I guess this prevents water from backwashing. Did others receive this w/ their kit?

'Operation ropeless' will be attempted on Sunday with stock ballast and Wakebooster. My daughter is already talking it up about learning 360s. We'll see...

View attachment 125310
Yes we recieved the scupper cover with our 21' kit as well. Keep us posted on your outcome. We are still trying to dial in on going ropeless.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length

View attachment 125310
Same kit I got too. Look in your bag for a black web nylon strap with clips on it. That is, according to the directions, the buoy tie up, and not that stupid white rope. Don't forget to clean your hull with rubbing alcohol and let that scupper cover stick on for 24 hours before dunking it. I haven't been impressed with the wake booster yet, honestly.

topherbd16

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Yep, I have the black nylon strap in pic. What is the rope for? Not planning to use either as I think I'll use a caribiner clip and not the strap as someone else posted. Looks simple and effective.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Yep, I have the black nylon strap in pic. What is the rope for? Not planning to use either as I think I'll use a caribiner clip and not the strap as someone else posted. Looks simple and effective.
I believe the rope (as pictured in the Yamaha ads) was the first generation way of making the float attach to the wakebooster. Then someone probably said "hey, for $800, maybe we give the customers something more than a piece of scrap anchor rope from a sunk Bayliner?"