• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 FSH Aux Switch Placement

nofd843

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Has anyone added additional switches to control various accessories? If so, where did you mount them? Pics?

Thanks

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Sure. I’ll get some better pics later it’s 3:30 in the morning and there are 25 mph winds rocking the boat right now. F3510DE6-F856-4E6A-8395-A128C6BA2912.png

nofd843

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
I like that, did you build it your self and incorporate the jet wash and the speed control?

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
They got switched to the spares on the top rack, I got it back from Cycle springs like that they did it. It works well, I need to label the switches.