• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 fsh cover

Lawrence Gill Jr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I picked up my boat two weeks ago, i live in michigan so the weather has been less than pleasant! I told the saleman at the detroit boat show the cover was a must for me! Reiterated that when i agreed to the loan terms over the phone, and then again let them know i needed it two weeks before i picked the boat up! Of course it was not there and i got the typical run around " oh it will be here next week" BS! Its been two weeks and still no cover! Now i call the parts desk and find out that i wont have it till 4/30!
Does anyone who has their cover already have another dealership i could possibly call and order it from as my dealer seems to be incompetent!
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mike Courterier

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My dealer in MI told me the same thing back in January when I bought my 210 FSH, I said that was not going to work so they called around and found a cover at a dealer in FL.

Ask your dealer to do the same for you or call around yourself to see if you can find one.

I don't have the paperwork with me but if I recall my cover came out of a dealership in the Jacksonville area.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Did you buy from Wonderland Marine West?

Mike Courterier

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Call Leaders RPM in Kalamazoo... ask for Mike Campbell, he'll find you a cover.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I bought mine from them in August last year. Recently had an issue with a zipper breaking on the leaning post and they would not warranty it unless I brought the boat back to them. I live over 2 hours away so certainly didn't make sense. I called a closer dealer "Leaders Marine" in Kalamazoo. They we're absolutely fantastic to work with even though I didn't buy the boat there. Will be purchasing anything I need from here on out from them. As well as my 21 when we move up or maybe the 23 or 24 version when it comes out.

Lawrence Gill Jr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Update.. i called leaders rpm and they dont have any in stock, they pointed me to a dealer in Louisiana but they wouldnt sell it to be because they wanted to keep it for their customers
Can anyone out of state give me the name of your dealer so i can try to see if they have one in stock?
Waiting till 4/30 doesnt seem reasonable to me
Thx in advance