• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 FSH - few pictures first day

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You guys are so lucky it looks great! There is still snow on the ground up here. What size Danforth archor fits in the holder? I don't get my boat till mid Feb. and buying stuff for it now.

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Great looking boat I miss my center console the 21 looks great! Happy Boating!

Saylor

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Nice Boat! I am picking up my 2018 FSH 210 sport next week. We’re pretty excited about it. This is our first jet boat.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thank you! I am ordering the anchor now. I can't wait till the boat comes in. Thanks for the video on how to install the thrusters.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My boat came in!! I am so happy. I got my book and paperwork today and pick up the boat Thursday. I am reading the book and it say's it does not come with a fire extinguisher? What did you get for it? Pg. 84 in the book.

Mike Courterier

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@Liveto99 there are two spots for a fire extinguisher... one in the battery compartment and one inside the console.

I pointed them out to the dealership when I picked up my boat and indicated that they were dealer provided. They did not have any at the time so shipped me two.

I don't have the boxes anymore and can't tell by looking at them who they are made by but they appear to by dry chemical type B & C.

Maybe these: https://www.amazon.com/21008634-Kidde-10-B-Marine-Extinguisher/dp/B077BT5C43

I installed one on the floor of the battery compartment and one on the wall inside the console.IMG_5838.JPG IMG_5841.JPG IMG_5843.JPG

Attachments

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You guys should consider running a clean agent in addition to a dry chem. I run a CO2 unit with my BC. Lord forbid you have an engine fire, if you use a clean agent and manage to put out the fire at least you won't have to worry about corrosion, especially on your electronics which if you look in the engine bay is not protected by a cover.

https://jetboaters.net/threads/information-about-fire-extinguishers.13222/

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks! It says to use a clean agent for the engine. It also says that "the fire extinguisher is not standard equipment on this boat". I think you did great I will ask for them and see what happens. All the clean agents are a couple hundred bucks. I think I will just pony it up for that one. It says in the book that a dry chem may not help if sprayed into the fire port.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Wow cool thread that will keep me busy for a bit! Thanks for it!

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have my fire extinguisher out in the open near the starboard jump seat sitting back in the gunnel out of the way. I have this thing about that being within eye sight to everyone so I don't get in a panic and can't think straight enough to remember where it's at. But that's just me.MVIMG_20180315_082044.jpg