• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 FSH Sport 2020 Cooler

tradenpaint

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hello,

Picking up my 210 FSH Sport 2020 Friday.

I hear the cooler that comes with it is not so great...looking for dimensions so I can grab an RTIC that will fit.

thanks all

Last edited:

gwait93

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hello,

I hear the cooler that comes with it is not so great...looking for dimensions so I can grab an RTIC that will fit.

thanks all

I have a yeti 45. If you remove the cooler stoppers. It fits perfect

OldFo13

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
A 30 qt Blue Cooler fits perfectly with no modifications and even with SeaDek underneath on my 2018 210 FSH Sport (see pic). Kroger by me had them in stock and on sale for $119. I wanted a cooler upgrade but 1. wanted it to fit in the space as is, if possible, 2. didn't want to spend a fortune on an upgrade and 3. don't need something too hardcore in terms of ice rentention days or very large size as we're primarily lake day boaters. They make other colors (gray and white) but this is what they had in stock and it goes with my blue boat. IMG-8513.jpg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hello,

thanks all
I’ve been using mine a lot since I got my boat a year ago and I have no complaints about it. Is it one of those high dollar things that will keep ice for a week in the desert? No.. Does it keep everything cold while out on the lake? Yes. I put a few frozen bottles of water in the cooler with the pre cooled drinks and snacks and all good. It will hold enough beverages and food for a crew of 6 easily.

And without all of that insulation the others have, the ice box holds a lot more stuff than a Himalayan big foot brand…

Zombiezach

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
A 30 qt Blue Cooler fits perfectly with no modifications and even with SeaDek underneath on my 2018 210 FSH Sport (see pic). Kroger by me had them in stock and on sale for $119. I wanted a cooler upgrade but 1. wanted it to fit in the space as is, if possible, 2. didn't want to spend a fortune on an upgrade and 3. don't need something too hardcore in terms of ice rentention days or very large size as we're primarily lake day boaters. They make other colors (gray and white) but this is what they had in stock and it goes with my blue boat. View attachment 152982
Very nice!